The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

WHY does DeGea get the start he is so $*!(ing trash, i have little faith in doing something in spain, especially with him in goal
Lol, really? He was the reason why they didn't lose by a greater margin...
22 shots, 14 on-target, 9 saves and only 3 goals conceded.  Bilbao was incredible. 

United's done in the Europa League...you just can't concede 3 at home...
tired.gif

^ I'm afraid so.
frown.gif

Chicharito had quite a few chances to score, but just didn't look sharp. I also need to point out that the 3rd goal could have been avoided. After DDG palmed it out, one of the DaSilva twins, instead of tracking back to clear it, jogged over, while the Bilbao player sprinted past him and scored the goal. Had he been a bit more alert, it could have been avoided. Tough lesson to learn.
30t6p3b.gif

Can't put the blame on De Gea. Our backline was trash. Whatever happens next at Bilbao, we should try to sign Javi Martinez from them during the summer
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Get the %@!$ in Everton! Win come Monday and we're 1 point out of 3rd.

Remember when they said Arsenal had no shot at a top 4 finish? 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by trunks206

Get the %@!$ in Everton! Win come Monday and we're 1 point out of 3rd.

Remember when they said Arsenal had no shot at a top 4 finish? 
pimp.gif
Sig check
smokin.gif

At least we have hope to get back to the CL next year.

So if galaxy make it to the mls cup again and have are seeded higher they got to host the mls cup final again?? They changed the playoffs again

after that 6-1 lost i never thought it was gonna happen, its one point but who cares top of the league!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom