The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Marseille 
pimp.gif

Bayern
eek.gif
sick.gif

4-0...7-1...7-0...seriously?
30t6p3b.gif

yeah it was embarassing not to progress from the group stages but at least United didn't get humiliated like that...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Demps
I believe this picture was uploaded to Twitter by Puyol. He says that Messi usually likes to play goalie for practice drills whenever Valdez is not available.

Chelsea - Napoli today. Might be a decent game if Chelsea can get an early goal. No home of them goin through tbh though.

Real - CSKA. Madrid will probably win.

The real match that matters to me is on Sunday. Newcastle - Norwitch. We have to bounce back after the Arsenal loss.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

538081533.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
He actually got hit on that play you just can't tell from the gif. Plus there was like 2min left in extra time any player would have gone down after getting hit in that situation.

Ivica Olic to Wolfsburg.
Berbatov can leave Man United.
Abidal needs a liver transplantation.

Hmmm... Utd going with what appears to be a 4-5-1... interesting.
De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra; Park, Carrick, Cleverley, Giggs, Young; Rooney
EDIT ~ Utd have a fair share of the ball, but they can't seem to get out of their own half. 
indifferent.gif

Bilbao working very hard...

EDIT 2 ~ And they deserved that goal... 
indifferent.gif
  What a pass and what a volley.

Utd. looking very ****e...

Berbatov SHOULD leave United...he's too talented to ride out bench. I think he still has some magical touches/finishes to make at a QPR, Tottenham, etc.

United are looking terrible out there.

They never ever looked like they really wanted it tonight...

Back
Top Bottom