The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Tragic story, this season has really given light to how extensive or lack there of top flight physios check players. And then to read about the blues fans jeering and chanting during the silence kills me. Udinese stepping up is a class move if true though.

On another note, eff UEFAlona lol.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

5-1 Chelsea win. All of a sudden Chelsea v UEFAlona doesn't seem so lopsided.
nerd.gif
Beating a slumping Spurs with the help of a shocking decision at a crucial juncture of the game doesn't really do much to change Chelsea's position going into the CL semis in my mind. Still expect them to be totally outclassed. 
I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but I just don't see how Chelsea competes here. Inexperienced manager, aging key players, unimpressive performance in the QF against Benefica to say the least... 

Originally Posted by beans718

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Two fixtures in a row with Ashley Young going down in the box far too easily.

gotta agree, he is only bringing down the quality of his name with these antics.. shame too
Thank god for him that he's British because is he was "foreign" he would be getting RIPPED apart from the press and forever be labeled a diver and a cheat. 
untitled-1h0jan.gif

157oj15.jpg

Shocking stuff from Young two weeks in a row.
30t6p3b.gif

It was a Penalty though, Young did dive but how many times have we seen Steven Gerrard, Didier Drogba do it??

Not the first time he has after the whole Tevez affair - Seems to be pretty spineless as a manager, one thing that seperates him from Sir Alex Ferguson

I didn't bother to set the DVR since I figured Arsenal wouldn't get caught slipping since Wigan just shocked United.

Damn it...

I mean...you're up 5-0, trying to clown...he's probably lucky somebody didn't come in studs-up.

I mean, when a player extends his arm all the way, and another falls down... is that not a penalty 10 times out of 10? Walcott got screwed on that
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom