The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

berlusconi_missitalia.jpeg

Pavel Pardo scores for Chicago.
Shame that a lot of those Chivas players will probably be leaving soon.
on to LA vs Portland

Not watching Barca/Chivas but whats the deal? Barca must be playing their C squad? lol

so for my post way back regarding my love for London teams and how some people can't believe you can support more than one and what's the reason why if I have no connection with them, well I do. I was privileged enough to go there for many summers and even my entire 10th grade to London on foreign exchange programs, London is absolutely the best city imo and I'm from the bay, and saw many games from all the teams that call London their home and embraced the teams if that's hard to believe for some of you.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

so for my post way back regarding my love for London teams and how some people can't believe you can support more than one and what's the reason why if I have no connection with them, well I do. I was privileged enough to go there for many summers and even my entire 10th grade to London on foreign exchange programs, London is absolutely the best city imo and I'm from the bay, and saw many games from all the teams that call London their home and embraced the teams if that's hard to believe for some of you.

Personally, I didn't say anything about connection to London. It's that you like teams that HATE each other (Arsenal and Spurs)

Yeah, it's the whole "I like the Gunners and Spuds!" thing. No. Dosent work like that. Chelsea isnt too well liked by anyone else in London last time I checked either.

Back
Top Bottom