The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by hugebird

I would like to be optimistic, but I do not realistically see a way that Chelsea can get three points from this one, barring a remarkable performance from some of our fellas.

We haven't seen AVB deploy Ivanovic at RB yet, but I think we will need to have him play RB in these fixtures or else Bosingwa will get skinned by Ashley all afternoon. I expect Terry and Luiz to partner in the middle, and I would imagine that the midfield three would be Mikel, Lampard, and Ramires, but that leaves Mata with hopefully Sturridge, and as much as I hate to say, a gaping hole at the CF position. I don't trust Torres or Anelka against United, and I feel like we are going to need to find a goal from that position to win. Hopefully I am incorrect, but I just do not think it is in the cards for the Blues on Sunday.
Yeah, I'm not as confident as the rest of the guys in here. It's weird because I really don't know what to predict. It's going to be a telling match. I think the safe prediction to make is a 1-1 or 2-2 draw. I'll be satisfied coming out of this match with a point.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

^Learn how to post.

sick.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Straight disrespect
laugh.gif

Don't be so confident, you guys aren't facing Arsenal again, it's not like you guys are light years away from us. My biggest fear last year was our defense, but this year our defenders are healthy and we have options at the majority of our back 4, no worries there. This year I think our problem will be getting goals from our strikers. Drogba usually gets hurt, Torres hasn't clicked with our system, and Anelka is unpredictable. Hopefully Sturridge and Lukaku show up hungry if they play, as they are our best options up front right now.

I just don't see how Chelsea can possibly get 3. This is Old Trafford we're talking about. United has just looked to
fluid. The Benfica game shouldn't really be taken into consideration because of the side United trotted out.
While Chelsea has a healthy stock of options for the back 4, Rooney is playing out of his mind, along with the
rest of the United attack, especially with how the fullbacks like to get forward for Chelsea, Young and Nani will catch
them at least once, and most likely 3 or 4 times.

That was the best half of football we've played since the end of last year hell maybe even since midway through last season given our form of results at the end of season. We very well should be up a couple of goals, we've created a lot of chances and have keep the pressure on. 2-1 at half thanks to Gervinho and Arteta. Santos played a man onside to level it early but I can't be mad its going to take some time for this current back 4 to gel. Come on Arsenal keep it up!

My god supporting this team is bad for your health. This is what I stayed up to #%!+$** watch? God damn it!

Ronaldo you make it hard for you to be my favorite player : Asked about the behaviour of the Dinamo fans, who gave him a welcome that the Portuguese can attract on a regular basis each week in La Liga, he said: "I think that because I am rich, handsome and a great player people are envious of me. I don't have any other explanation. We are very happy with the three points we took, but I'm not so satisfied with the refereeing.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Ronaldo you make it hard for you to be my favorite player : Asked about the behaviour of the Dinamo fans, who gave him a welcome that the Portuguese can attract on a regular basis each week in La Liga, he said: "I think that because I am rich, handsome and a great player people are envious of me. I don't have any other explanation. We are very happy with the three points we took, but I'm not so satisfied with the refereeing.

As much as I hate him, you have to admit it's a beast line though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

As much as I hate him, you have to admit it's a beast line though
laugh.gif

And he's right.

Back
Top Bottom