The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Interesting to see how Jones will perform... in the midfield... SAF will hopefully give him lots of freedom to roam forward.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Interesting to see how Jones will perform... in the midfield... SAF will hopefully give him lots of freedom to roam forward.
i think maybe that's why he's been given the midfield role...he could leave too many gaps in central defence everytime he goes up the field...

Wellbeck too isolated up-top... needs help.
EDIT ~ $%&#... When you're in the wall, block the ball!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Why were Rooney & Nani on the bench?
No freakin clue.  He said that Rooney was "devastated" by his England-red, so perhaps he didn't want to throw him into such a highly-charged environment?  WTH... I dunno.
A draw was probably a fair and reasonable result, but I didn't like the way we played.  Backline still didn't look solid enough.  Smalling made a few errors which could have costed us the game.  MOTM... De Gea.

Suarez
30t6p3b.gif
the slightest gust of wind and he's going down

Not sure why we started the 11 we did today but we looked awful. No creativity at all. Defense is still lacking. Can't wait till Vidic comes back.

Ill take this point, but DO not wanna see this lineup vs citeh.. cant wait to see cleverly and jones in the MF together 
pimp.gif

EVRA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I loved how Evra was playing Suarez. He got a yellow card but damnit, he wasn't taking any crap from him
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What a goal by Balotelli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

City is just relentless. And all this without Dzeko, Aguero, Silva, or Nasri.

Wait....as I type, Goooooooooal V. Kompany, 3 nil City.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

City is just relentless. And all this without Dzeko, Aguero, Silva, or Nasri.

Wait....as I type, Goooooooooal V. Kompany, 3 nil City.
Goes to show how stacked they are, even with their main players they can still do damage

Back
Top Bottom