The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

ESPN3 is not letting me watch the man u game
frown.gif

I wish Real Madrid would go get neymar now I could of sworn there was confirmed reports they would sign him this window

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

L Donovan actually doing something in the EPL... impressive...
i take it you didnt see him 2 years ago...

saha and tim cahill smh..smh..

Esteban Granero could goto Liverpool, according to his agent. though Jose has said that no players will come in or leave this window
PSG could bid for Maicon i dont see that happening even if they did bid

landon coulda had a hatrick of assists...
its been hilarious watching all these mls washouts go to the EPL on loans. premier league is nothing but a retirement home.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

landon coulda had a hatrick of assists...
its been hilarious watching all these mls washouts go to the EPL on loans. premier league is nothing but a retirement home.

indifferent.gif

Well when you're starting Miquel, Arshavin and Koscielny, can you expect anything but a loss? 
ohwell.gif
Especially when Ramsey's in 'try-hard' mode and cant do anything but ruin anything he touches.

Oh well. 10 minutes left, lets see if Henry has some more magic in him.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Well when you're starting Miquel, Arshavin and Koscielny, can you expect anything but a loss? 
ohwell.gif
Especially when Ramsey's in 'try-hard' mode and cant do anything but ruin anything he touches.

I don't follow PL and the Gunners that much but I remeber that Arshavin was praised as the next big superstar.
Rosicky had his injuries as an explanation.But Arsahvin ?

Arshavin was supposed to be the next big thing. Then he stepped on the field. He's been nothing but a major bust who Wenger wont give up on (or, as I'm hoping, is just playing him a lot to get teams interested in a transfer). I hate him.

It looked like it 
laugh.gif
I have no idea what he was saying, but the way he was saying it led me to think it wasn't very friendly. Ugh, what a horrible start to the day.

Why the %%%* do I even watch football!? My day is *@$%%*# shot. Smh. I can handle losing if you give 100% but we didn't and we were COMPLETELY outplayed and out hustled for 95% of the match. Just not good enough. Credit to Swansea though.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Why the %%%* do I even watch football!? My day is *@$%%*# shot. Smh. I can handle losing if you give 100% but we didn't and we were COMPLETELY outplayed and out hustled for 95% of the match. Just not good enough. Credit to Swansea though.

Thats what happens when you have players like Arshavin starting and just playing dismal football for 60 minutes.
30t6p3b.gif
 Wenger for continuously sticking with players who shouldnt be seeing the field.

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by Noskey

ohwell.gif

I don't follow PL and the Gunners that much but I remeber that Arshavin was praised as the next big superstar.
Rosicky had his injuries as an explanation.But Arsahvin ?
Didn't get to watch the 2nd half, had to go out.
Koscienly is usually pretty solid but I'm hearing he was caught out of position and let the player get behind him.

Miquel is inexperienced but with the lack of backs, it can't be helped and taking that into consideration on other ocassion he has been able to hold his own.

Arshavin, there's no hope for him. I'm not sure if Wenger feels that there is some hope or his is playing him to have other clubs see that he is "worth" buying. Bad touches and bad decisions. There is no reason why he should be starting ahead of OX.

Consistency is the major issue, when we're on we're !**+@%! on but when we're off...it's a +@+% show.

Our midfield was just weak, no creativity. Song seen sluggish. 

Ramsey and Theo, their performance is too over the place.

Rosicky, his injuries have truly been unfortunate...if you watch some older videos, it's just like damn
frown.gif

Hopefully Arteta recovers for the next match which is vs ManU.......
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom