The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

4f0deeff53.png

Same team that played Bayern. Coentrao.
ohwell.gif

Ozil vs Barca... never is able to influence this fixture
ohwell.gif

Di Maria is always that player to watch for though. Hala Madrid.
ohwell.gif

Sturridge and Torres should never see the pitch together at the same time. And Sturridge has the nerve to bark at Torres for an off-target pass yet refuses to ever give Torres a decent feed. 
RDM or whoever the new manager will be really needs to have a sit down with Sturridge and tell him to get his #%*% together and stop being so selfish or he can pack his bags. I think he's talented(2nd on chelsea in goals this year) and has a bright future but if he doesn't become a team player he can go. His immaturity and poor attitude is so obvious on the pitch.

The hype is building up!!!

Man im bummed i dont got ESPN Deportes...Jorge Ramos is the best play by play man in any language.

Gotta watch it on goltv with some british guy
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I'll be honest, woke up at 7:30 for Chelsea/Arsenal on three hours of sleep and passed out 10 minutes into the match. Charged up for the Clasico. Bird, who would you like to be Chelsea's long-term manager if not RDM? I'd say a point before a vital CL semi trip to Camp Nou is fairly valuable.

Honestly, it's not a valuable point when you need three.

For me, the team selection is one thing, and I can disagree with the way that he wants to line up, and the squad selection, and while I disagree, that really isn't my biggest beef with RDM. Revisit the substituions and team mentality in some of the games under the Di Matteo, and though it hasn't cost them in some, becoming negative and trying to hold on to a 1-0 or to play for a draw, has hurt the team's chances to qualify. Games like Stoke and Villa, he became more negative, but still got the result despite getting their cage rattled after not going forward to try to kill the game off. Situations like today, Fulham, and even against Tottenham to a lesser extent, they didn't get the result. I understand that ideologies are different, but in some cases like this, I feel like one point is as useless as none, so not playing for three is not good enough for me.

As for who I would like as a manger a name like Brendan Rogers excites me, but who knows if he's ready.  I don't think I would have a problem if the Blanc rumors are true, but I would rather a name with PL experience. I won't add Mou's name because I don't think it is realistic, but if I had things my way, he would have never left the club.

Barca always implodes when defending set pieces 
sick.gif

mad.gif
And here we go again with the finishing. Come on Xavi, you HAVE to make those 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

The hype is building up!!!

Man im bummed i dont got ESPN Deportes...Jorge Ramos is the best play by play man in any language.

Gotta watch it on goltv with some british guy
frown.gif
Ray Hudson on goltv>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone else
pimp.gif

FINALLY!!! Took long enough 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
took some luck but so did Madrid's goal

@#$$!# Ronaldo had to shut me up ASAP
mad.gif

This Barca squad is so pathetic. 0 offensive threats; you take Messi out of the game, and you have a good chance of winning.

Ronaldo is definitely man of the match; dude punished Barca's defense throughout the game and would have scored more if Mascherano and Alves didn't resort to Madrid-like defensive tactics (aka just foul the @#$@ out of him when he's about to beat you). Like I said, I'd rather lose like this (getting outplayed) than how we lost to @#$@$ @#$ Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom