The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Crazy. Last 2 players I can remember doing that was Gerard Deulofeu who did it in the first game of the Liga Adelante season for Barca B and Ronaldinho who did it a while ago for Flamengo.

Rafa Marquez's pass to Henry must not be overlooked either. That was nice.

I was more impressed by the pass than the finish :smokin

but still, both goals :x :x he still got it..

Last edited:
Wow Everton is getting a raw deal. 2 disallowed goals, though they should of been good :smh:. This is turning out to be a hell of a lot better game then it started out to be,

Last edited:
Toffees seriously getting robbed here. 
mean.gif
  Should be 3-1!

EDIT ~ Oh man... that's heartbreaking for Everton.

Last edited:
I dunno if I'll get in trouble posting this but here's a link to the first episode of "Being Liverpool" if anyone didn't catch it...I'm about to peep it now :nerd::

Brendan Rodgers seems like a really great personable guy, shame they're off to such a horrendous start :x :lol:

EDIT: Rodgers' house :wow: :wow: is incredible...that pool :wow: :smokin

Last edited:
I dunno if I'll get in trouble posting this but here's a link to the first episode of "Being Liverpool" if anyone didn't catch it...I'm about to peep it now :nerd::

Brendan Rodgers seems like a really great personable guy, shame they're off to such a horrendous start :x :lol:

EDIT: Rodgers' house :wow: :wow: is incredible...that pool :wow: :smokin

I know man that house is great the team must have given it to him.

RM/City, tomorrow can't wait. Also can't help but feel that the Citizens will give CR7 a warn welcome. (Thus cheering him up? :nerd: )

Contemplating my usual soccer bar for Madrid/City, or potentially watching at home alone on the big-screen HDTV in disappointment. Which Blancos squad will show up to the Bernabeu?

Caught the Liverpool doc earlier. Good stuff. "What's this? A ball." :lol:

Hope Madrid-City is a good one, but with the managers involved it could become a bore. City's basic tactics will be to sit deep denying space for counters, and to flood the midfield. If Mancini plays Yaya in front of two midfielders, he'll be able to shade Xabi thus stifling Real's attack, as Sevilla and Rakitic did so effectively. Madrid will be desperate for a result and I think they'll get it, but if Mou fields a trivote and they lose he'll really hear it from the supporters/media.

8 points, though... LOL wow.

Last edited:
Defoe is underrated. Class up top. That second goal, didn't look to have the pace to get in front of the defender but great body position great finish.
Bale's goal looked like it still came off his left foot :lol: swung with the right and hit it off his plant foot for the awkward goal.

Excited for Madrid vs City. But like everyone else I don't know what Madrid are doing. I hope they come ready to play.

Defoe is underrated. Class up top. That second goal, didn't look to have the pace to get in front of the defender but great body position great finish.
Bale's goal looked like it still came off his left foot :lol: swung with the right and hit it off his plant foot for the awkward goal.

Excited for Madrid vs City. But like everyone else I don't know what Madrid are doing. I hope they come ready to play.

I actually think City is gonna come out and take it pretty easily....Madrid look lost and seem like theres real "chemistry" issues within the squad, but who knows maybe they have cleared some of this up the past couple days

I hate the champions league being in the middle of the week in the middle of the day.. gotta DVR the games..

Back
Top Bottom