The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Wenger on Gervinho: 'You know we transform all wingers into centre forwards! I decided to do it during our tour of Asia'
Wenger on Coquelin: 'We didn't go into the market because of him, because of Wilshere, because of Frimpong and Diaby as well'
Wenger: 'Diaby should be fit for Montpellier. He could have played today'

missed our game today for a kidney disease walk. glad to see we handled business fairly easily tho. a win was expected...but hanging 6 on anyone is always :pimp:

Was not expecting that kind of a scoreline when I woke up today. Good **** Arsenal :pimp: Gotta catch a replay of this soon.

First time watching Barca play in these change kits. Watching these things move on the field... :lol: :x

First time watching Barca play in these change kits. Watching these things move on the field... :lol: :x

Was saying the same thing on twitter :lol:
Sigthorsson is out for 4 months, unfortunate for Ajax
Robinho is out for a couple of weeks
Liverpool looks turrible out there

The Spanish commentator on the Barcelona game vs getafe said there's rumors that pep guardiola and sir Alex ferguson have been talking about a move of messi to man u. He said just rumors though. I personally don't see messi leaving Barca

The Spanish commentator on the Barcelona game vs getafe said there's rumors that pep guardiola and sir Alex ferguson have been talking about a move of messi to man u. He said just rumors though. I personally don't see messi leaving Barca

Nani + Evra for Messi. Get it done Fergie :pimp:

:smh: messi aint going anywhere.. uk press have pep linked to old trafford :pimp:

Good win today.. 2 things were very obvious to me.. nani has lost himself.. fans didnt help calling for ronnie tho lol.. 2nd is chich needs to just come off the bench.. hes not that full threat for 90 mins..

Wow Real vs Sevilla is nuts.. got money on someone getting sent off before the end :nerd: :nerd:

Yeah, I don't see Messi leaving. If anything, he was probably paving a future move for Pep to United, which is much more plausible.

Anyway, not so sure about these green Madrid kits... hmmm.

Messi aint going to Utd HAHA. Specially not anytime soon.

Can def. see Pep taking over for Ferg though.

Nani has ALWAYS been overrated to me. Doesn't do much for his national squad nor Utd. CRAZY CRAZY talent & potential though.

Messi is a blockhead, he can't speak or live in a country that doesn't speak Spanish. He will never leave Barca

Messi is a blockhead, he can't speak or live in a country that doesn't speak Spanish. He will never leave Barca
Ignorant.

Wasn't that many years ago, Ronaldo, Jose Calderon (NBA), Pau Gasol, Ricky Rubio, Anderson Silva couldn't speak a lick of english.

Last edited:
Ignorant.
Wasn't that many years ago, Ronaldo, Jose Calderon (NBA), Pau Gasol, Ricky Rubio, Anderson Silva couldn't speak a lick of english.
God your soft. I'm bi-lingual too bro, chill.

Im just saying Messi doesn't. He has no interest in leaving Spain, none.

Ignorant.
God your soft. I'm bi-lingual too bro, chill.

Im just saying Messi doesn't. He has no interest in leaving Spain, none.

Then just say he has no interest in leaving spain.

Don't say he can't or won't be able to adapt.

Last edited:
Between Madrid's last friendly and first Liga game, something happened.

This is not good though. 8 points back from Barca? End well, this will (probably) not.

Knew City would only save a point at Britannia. Javi Garcia scoring/equalizing on the City debut.

Not even commenting on Real Madrid CF. Good night, guys.

Kinda off topic, but whatever, anybody copping Fifa 13' on PS3? Wanna start up a league since its the only video game i play lol

I will be, I'm pretty rusty. Trying to get back into it with the demo. My PSN: TheMastamind89

I started up a league on the UEFA site for CL. Name: NikeTalk PW: 769877-436028

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15804/clienthome.do

Joined.

Good to hear. Hopefully more people join. I really like how they updated the fantasy league portion of the site. But I could have sworn that it was a max of 3 players from a squad last year.

I think Anderlecht might be able to beat Milan in one of their games, I wouldn't be surprised by a draw. Dortmund vs Ajax should be a high paced game, with the German side coming up on top but not with a clean sheet.

Bayern is doing good despite Gomez being out. Only got to see them play for a little bit today. Really like what I've seen from Mandžukić and Shaqiri.

Back
Top Bottom