The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

:smh: Ac Milán with a loss to Atalanta.
Chivas with that win at Leon. Last minute freekick goal by Rafa Marquez Lugo :smokin

Where's everyone at?
Chelsea, Liverpool, City all tied and Madrid lost :D

I haven't kept up with Football in recent weeks, I know they were mostly WC qualifiers and Friendlies, but from what I just read today, Real Madrid's falling apart and despite Barca not playing to their fullest, they're still dominant. Say what you will, early in the season or not, but Real Madrid trailing by 8 points this early in the season isn't a good sign of things, specially with the way they've been playing.

I know it's still early in the season, but Málaga's in the second spot behind the undefeated Barca. Despite the whole financial situation Málaga's been going through and all the players who've left, they're still in it.

Sevilla still in there in third place and Mallorca's close behind in fourth place, even though they haven't player this round yet as they're playing Osasuna. Israeli striker Tomer Hemed from Mallorca is a player to keep an eye on this season. He's scored 3 goals in 3 starts for Mallorca.

For those interested in La Liga, Espanyol vs. Athletic Bilbao, Granada vs. Deportivo, Osasuna vs. Mallorca, Real Sociedad vs. Zaragoza and Atlético Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano are the games taking place tomorrow.

Espanyol vs. Athletic could be interesting if Atheltic decide to show up unlike they've had all season. Osasuna vs. Mallorca should be fun, as should Atlético vs. Rayo.

I'm guessing Madrid was looking ahead to Man City.
I would agree, but they haven't played that well after the pre-season although they did look good against Barca in the second leg of the Supercopa de España and against Granada when Ronaldo scored twice, but besides those 2 matches, they've struggled. I didn't watch the game, but reading everyone's reactions to the post game, they struggled again.

Yeah it was just...very non madrid like today. Watched about 80 mins of it. They barely even put shots on goals...just weird

Cazorla is going to go down as one of the craziest bargains of all time. At some point in the future I'd love to hear every little detail of all the inner workings during that process. Have to think Pires/Cesc played a big role because there were definitely bigger offers out there.

Jozy with the hatty :smokin......Arsenal already put in work not just need Lyon to come thru and it'll be a good weekend 8)

Anyone know if Clint is starting for Spurs?

Ive gotten into soccer after FIFA 11, thought Man city would be my team (balotelli + david silva are 2 of my favorites) but after 13 and watching a few games I think im leaning towards Arsenal

Podol, Mertesacker, and OX :pimp: :pimp:

Ive gotten into soccer after FIFA 11, thought Man city would be my team (balotelli + david silva are 2 of my favorites) but after 13 and watching a few games I think im leaning towards Arsenal

Don't go to the darkside brother :lol: Gunners :smokin :smokin :smokin

Lyon getting 3 points, Arsenal smoking S'hampton, and my Eagles winning :nthat:

i wish i would have known it was gonna be on fox earlier, i would have watched it and clearned up one of the 4 shows im missing tonight due to the wrestling ppv

Don't go to the darkside brother :lol: Gunners :smokin :smokin :smokin

Lyon getting 3 points, Arsenal smoking S'hampton, and my Giants winning :nthat:

Champion League fantasy league http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15804/clienthome.do Name: NikeTalk PW: 769877-436028

Being Liverpool was comedy. Wish we could have seen more of that South American Monopoly game. You know Suarez is that dude that tries to slip 100s when nobody is looking.

Israeli beast:

7281h4.jpg

4 goals in 4 games? No problem.

Tomer Hemed. He's a striker at Mallorca. Definitely a player to keep an eye. Can see bigger European clubs showing interest in him if he keeps playing like this throughout the rest of the season.

Not sure anyone caught Espanyol vs. Athletic Bilbao, I couldn't catch it because I was busy most of the day at church, but watching the highlights, it seemed like a game. 3-3 draw and all the goals were pretty great. All came from either wild shots or came from crazy passes.

Atlético Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano was a pretty crazy game to going by the highlights. Atlético had a 1-0 lead going into the second half, then scored 3 goals straight and then Rayo came back in the last 10 minutes of the match and scored 3 straight goals, which wasn't enough, but at least made for an exciting finish to the game and got the Rayo cheering like crazy. Rayo's put on some pretty exciting game finishes this season.

At least I'm free tomorrow, so I'll probably watch Valladolid vs. Betis if I can remember it's on.

Crazy. Last 2 players I can remember doing that was Gerard Deulofeu who did it in the first game of the Liga Adelante season for Barca B and Ronaldinho who did it a while ago for Flamengo.

Rafa Marquez's pass to Henry must not be overlooked either. That was nice.

Back
Top Bottom