The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

BREAKING ~ "John Terry banned for 4 matches after being found guilty of racial abuse. £220k fine"... Interesting.

Last edited:
BREAKING ~ "John Terry banned for 4 matches after being found guilty of racial abuse. £220k fine"... Interesting.

Yeah England's laws on that are much different than they are here and much harsher...that being said that Scumbag probably did it, and he already resigned from the national team earlier this week....can't say I feel bad for him dude is completely classless

Frankly, I'm surprised they bought the "I was merely repeating those comments" argument. 

If I'm accused of saying something I didn't, I wouldn't repeat those exact words... but that's just me. 
eyes.gif

Kinda feel sorry for kaka :rolleyes
He should leave Madrid, go back to Italy or brazil
His days aren't even numbered yet, looks like he could do 3 more years
2 in the premier and maybe 5 in italy

Group stage kickoff times for WC2014 will be noon, 3PM, and 6PM ET.

Gonna go ahead and put in for half days for all of June 2014. :lol:

Kinda feel sorry for kaka :rolleyes
He should leave Madrid, go back to Italy or brazil
His days aren't even numbered yet, looks like he could do 3 more years
2 in the premier and maybe 5 in italy

He just got called back to the scratch du oro after more than a year...

Frankly, I'm surprised they bought the "I was merely repeating those comments" argument. 

If I'm accused of saying something I didn't, I wouldn't repeat those exact words... but that's just me. :rolleyes

The magistrate didn't buy it, but it's hard to prove he wasn't lying beyond reasonable doubt. On the other hand, the FA makes their judgments on basis of probability so they had no problem leveling the suspension and fine. Good that they do, as Terry is a classless scumbag, and his defense argument is ridiculous anyway. Dude actually tried to play the victim. :smh:

Last edited:
Group stage kickoff times for WC2014 will be noon, 3PM, and 6PM ET.
Gonna go ahead and put in for half days for all of June 2014. :lol:
Why not attend matches live in Brasil instead, financially and vacation-time permitting.

I'm saying, F half days. Id love to meet up with ya'll if I can get down there for the WC.

NT football thread summit in Rio in 2014? Lets get it... :smokin

I'm saying, F half days. Id love to meet up with ya'll if I can get down there for the WC.
NT football thread summit in Rio in 2014? Lets get it... :smokin
My man. All talking aside, I'd seriously utilize all my vacation time and sick days for a two week trip to Rio for the WC in 2014. Those that are financially savvy, start planning numbers now.

Supposedly that the Estadio Maracana is so big that you can get lost in it. That just in recent years they've put up signs to show directions for the exit
But who knows, those are just rumored that I heard :tongue:

Last edited:
Anyone think the concachampions will gain fame?
I know in Mexico it kinda always has and will be, because they won't let any American team take it away from them

Ramsey starting at RW again and Kos in for Per at CB. Gervinho's up front....he better take his chances today.

Back
Top Bottom