The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Back off, DLo. Eva's mine...and the rest of the Chelsea squad's.
Agreed, good to see his form and confidence up. Still doesn't have quite the same pace as he did at Atleti, post-injury.
City vs. Fulham next.
United vs. Spurs later.

:lol: That was 5 years ago man, for a player who's currently 28. I would expect him to not have the same pace as when he was 23.

LOL, what a great finish by Gervinho... rarity.

You bunch of Eva-fiends. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
On the turn, was certain that was 30 yards over... :\

:lol:

Gunners are lookin HONGRY right now...

I think in the second half RDM will try and close that hole on the right hand side. Cause Arsenal is fully working it that gap right now....

Last edited:
Oscar rather quiet, on a yellow. Would remove him soon for width and someone who will track back. Arsenal attacking wide almost exclusively, getting too much space there.

Oscar rather quiet, on a yellow. Would remove him soon for width and someone who will track back. Arsenal attacking wide almost exclusively, getting too much space there.
I'm thinking play Mata or Hazard in-behind Torres for link-up play, slide Ramires outside and drop Lamps into a holding mid position.

I'm thinking play Mata or Hazard in-behind Torres for link-up play, slide Ramires outside and drop Lamps into a holding mid position.

Well Ramires is terrible as a winger and Lamps is an attacking mid and horrible in a holding mid position(because all he wants to do is get forward) so no.

Gervinho has already eqaualled his goal tally from last season. I hope we bring on Giroud around 60mins to hold up play and get on the end of crosses with his height. Chelsea are vulnreable right now and we should capitalize on it.

Well Ramires is terrible as a winger and Lamps is an attacking mid and horrible in a holding mid position(because all he wants to do is get forward) so no.
Who else is going to track back out-wide with defensive responsibility, Bertrand?

Lamps and Gerrard are both adequate and adaptable in central midfield to push forward in an attacking role or play deeper as holding fixture in front of the back four.

Back
Top Bottom