The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Kos had such a horrible game
I mean, I understand why Wenger went with him instead of Per...but Per has been great so far. Jenks is coming along well
I thin Arteta should have been captained instead of Verm

Oh and Diaby is out for three weeks with a thigh strain. :smh:
Wilshere will play his first game with the U21 side on Monday

I mean, I understand why Wenger went with him instead of Per...but Per has been great so far. Jenks is coming along well

Diaby is made of glass....its always a surprise when he's not on the training table :smh:

Good that Jack could be back within the next few weeks hopefully :smokin

Giroud isn't going to get all these goals everyone wants him to only playing 20-25 a game. :rolleyes

Last edited:

Diaby is made of glass....its always a surprise when he's not on the training table :smh:

Good that Jack could be back within the next few weeks hopefully :smokin

Basically, I was reading something saying that Diaby had a personal trainer on and off. And when he did have him, he was able to stay fit better and longer. I'll try to find it.

I can see Coquelin playing in the next CL game

Giroud isn't going to get all these goals everyone wants him to only playing 20-25 a game. :rolleyes

Exactly. Majority of his goals have come early in the second half, he needs time to get a feel of the game.

Well, didn't take Dzeko long.

Two hat tricks in two years @ Norwich for Suarez. He's gonna be heartbroken when they get relegated.

Norwich City vs Liverpool 2-5 we're finally getting back into it. My fantasy team is gonna be looking good this week
:smokin :nthat: :pimp:

Utd. defending, ladies and gentleman. 
OMG, that was so easy.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom