The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

...and there it is! 
smokin.gif

Props to Joey Hart, sticking up for Rio to that City scum despite the rivalry. Shows a lot of character from him. :pimp:

Messi da gawd :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin most amazing thing is dude is ONLY 25 :x :x no adjectives to describe how incredible he is

City fans are scumbags man smh
Props to joe hart

relax this isn't the first time stuff like this happens, correct me if I'm wrong but I think someone three a fish head at a Barcelona player during a corner years back

Proud of my Hoosiers. 8th national championship. Was a great game by Georgetown, you could tell they was just worn out from their game on Friday.

Fans can be so classless at times, if they find the guy who threw the coin, he will definitely be banned for life. Respect to Joe Hart for stepping in as well, but I would have loved to see Rio beat the brakes off that fake tough guy who came onto the pitch.

Messi tho
pimp.gif

Proud of my Hoosiers. 8th national championship. Was a great game by Georgetown, you could tell they was just worn out from their game on Friday.

Congrats to your team and school. Great run. I'm still reeling from seeing my Terps go down to GT. Can't believe it - 28 straight meetings with them unbeaten and we lose to them on pens. Devastating. MD will be back next season though; still easily one of the strongest sides in the nation.

Messi is not the greatest ever, not even top 3.

Not yet, anyway. But as far as talent goes, he's up there with anyone, and his performance level and consistently are insane. Among others, Wenger called him the best ever, and he knows a thing or two about football. I didn't think much of the record considering he already has the season one, but he's not even a pure striker, and yet he broke the goal record held by the greatest 'poacher' of all time. He'll rightly be judged at the end of his career, but right now everyone should just enjoy his game.

Five for Falcao :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
Fans can be so classless at times, if they find the guy who threw the coin, he will definitely be banned for life. Respect to Joe Hart for stepping in as well, but I would have loved to see Rio beat the brakes off that fake tough guy who came onto the pitch.

trust me,he don't want any of this:

El Leon - I hope this guy can pull off a world cup! If Argentina was to win the world up in Brazil, minds would be blown...

Back
Top Bottom