The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Real are beasting tonight....

5 already in the first half.

Craziest rumour I've read today is that PSG want to buy Wenger, and they would consider doing a manager swap deal giving Arsenal Ancelotti.

We look to our bench and our only attacking option is Arshavin. The mental stress from this team, man.

^I honestly feel Real is gonna go on a unbeaten run to finish the season..including the CL. I feel it

Wow that penalty against Arsenal today :smh: Ramires just completely slipped and lost his footing and drew a pen. Come on man :smh:

I've officially stopped watching NBA for the most part & futbol has taken its place... This is in part to my son now playing in a travel/club team...

I've officially stopped watching NBA for the most part & futbol has taken its place... This is in part to my son now playing in a travel/club team...

Footie > ANY sport.

You know it's honestly getting there for me. It's been fun watching EPL, La Liga, etc with my son...he's been turnit on watching games by himself...he's become a Barca fan all by himself... I can't wait to watch World Cup with him...

You know it's honestly getting there for me. It's been fun watching EPL, La Liga, etc with my son...he's been turnit on watching games by himself...he's become a Barca fan all by himself... I can't wait to watch World Cup with him...

Watching the EPL, no matter who you watch play...is exciting.

Watching the EPL, no matter who you watch play...is exciting.

I'm finding that I like the play in La Liga better...they seem to be more technically sound & more creative...EPL is def more physical though, but I prefer the play in La Liga better. Not saying EPL is bad cause I like watching that too. Can't wait till NBC gets it after this season, hate supporting anything murdoch related if I don't have to...

Last edited:
I'm finding that I like the play in La Liga better...they seem to be more technically sound & more creative...EPL is def more physical though, but I prefer the play in La Liga better. Not saying EPL is bad cause I like watching that too. Can't wait till NBC gets it after this season, hate supporting anything murdoch related if I don't have to...

Smart man. La Liga has more creative playmaking plus the two best players in the world. EPL is boring for me. But to each their own.

If i had to rank my fav leagues to watch:

1. German League.
2. La liga
3. Epl
4. Serie A

Back
Top Bottom