The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

If i had to rank my fav leagues to watch:

1. German League.
2. La liga
3. Epl
4. Serie A

I'm looking forward to seeing Pep coach Bayern. US coach Klinnsman didn't have hopeful words for what Pep was about to undertake...

1-1. Amazing how the Ethiopians have managed to stay in this while down a man. Very good midfield play.

1-1 with about a dozen minutes to go. Amazing how the Ethiopians have managed to stay in this while down a man. Very good midfield play.

1-1. Amazing how the Ethiopians have managed to stay in this while down a man. Very good midfield play.

I saw the goal keeper coming out guns blazing at that Zambian player, but had to leave after. I figured the ref gave a red.

Surprised it's 1-1

Yeah, automatic red. Don't know what the keeper was thinking, but the rest of the team held if down with solid defending and fantastic passing. A flat out valiant effort. Their fans deserve a bit of credit too - there were so many of them it might as well have been a home game.

I've officially stopped watching NBA for the most part & futbol has taken its place... This is in part to my son now playing in a travel/club team...

Footie > ANY sport.

Formula 1=Footie
IMO of course :tongue: :D

I've also stopped watching other sports altogether. I cut MLB out completely like 5 years ago. And these last 3 years I've been watching less basketball and football.

This is coming from somebody who's been playing baseball since he was 5, and also played football briefly in high school. I don't find them enjoyable anymore.

Yeah, automatic red. Don't know what the keeper was thinking, but the rest of the team held if down with solid defending and fantastic passing. A flat out valiant effort. Their fans deserve a bit of credit too - there were so many of them it might as well have been a home game.

The quality of football has been poor, I must say. Especially the striking. Makes some of these matches very difficult to watch. More frustrating than anything.

Well I'll be damned!

Burkino Faso scored in the 95th minute....great 1-2 pass and finally someone finished decently past VERY weak defense (in the moment).

Looks like the Lampard to Galaxy isn't a done deal... He's close to 100 games for England & he's apparently afraid going to MLS, which doesn't have a good rep on the other side of the Atlantic would diminish if he were to come over. I think he should find a club there...don't come to MLS...

yeah lampard could still get full 90's playing for top teams in europe. Doubt he goes

Kaka to AC Milan is apparently off too...that's kinda sad but maybe that's for the best. They have youth on that team & he might've slowed them down... I hope he doesn't go to the LA Galaxy...

Just watched the Valencia vs Real Madrid match I dvr'd. What a slaughter....my son is mesmerized by Barca... He likes Messi of course but he also likes Fabregas too. We watched Spartak Moscow vs Barca together...

Just watched the Valencia vs Real Madrid match I dvr'd. What a slaughter....my son is mesmerized by Barca... He likes Messi of course but he also likes Fabregas too. We watched Spartak Moscow vs Barca together...

Messi is mesmorizing to watch. He is the most entertaining player to wath since Ariel El Burrito Ortega was in his prime (1995-1999)

Last edited:
Is Barca really going to lose Victor Valdes? I'm reading posts about him wanting to play in EPL & the most likely landing spot for him being Liverpool. I guess Pepe (Reina) hasn't been playing well enough...Didn't Valdes say he wanted to leave Barca before?

Back
Top Bottom