The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

@NUFCOfficial French striker Yoan Gouffran has joined #NUFC from Bordeaux on a 4-and-a-half year deal. He'll wear number 11. More on http://www.nufc.co.uk

TOP scorer Michu has given Swansea a major boost by signing a new four-year contract at the Liberty Stadium.

So I was trying to stay away from this thread before I finished watching the Arsenal replay... after the 4th goal I said **** it :lol:

Giroud today :pimp: :pimp: 2 top class goals. Walcott so far proving his wage raise was worth it :pimp: These are the kinds of games the team needs to play against the top sides, confident and smart. That flurry of goals right out of halftime was something else, man :pimp:

:rofl: @ thinking because people sign extensions that means anything these days.

Cesc signed a 4 year extension and was sold...

I've already said, Michu will be GONE in the summer.

Remy, if he plays like he can, will perform so well that QPR will get some good bid and sell him.

Telling y'all rook nickname is "in the moment" :lol: j/k...hazard a fool tho :lol: swear man football is entertaining as hell

Exactly. Dude who told me "kitchen" needs to go there his own self. Signing extensions, especially in soccer doesnt mean squat when it comes to transfer windows. Cesc is a perfect example

I do live in the moment though, I don't eemm care lmao

Don't worry, he's a 2012 Man ****** fan, never knew what footie was before last May.

Lmao Im not even a city fan though. What gave you that idea? I've never even mentioned them in this thread at all i think haha.

Jada just don't like me cuz I think Messi better than Ronaldo...grumpy *** arsenal fan. Mad he hasn't had **** to cheer about since 50 Cent was selling platinum albums.

Edit: Nevermind, forgive the rant haha

Last edited:
Hope I'm not the only one who sees this, but Swansea ballboy kinda looks like sloth from the goonies. :nerd:

:lol:

Last edited:
Don't worry, he's a 2012 Man ****** fan, never knew what footie was before last May.

Lmao Im not even a city fan though. What gave you that idea? I've never even mentioned them in this thread at all i think haha.

Jada just don't like me cuz I think Messi better than Ronaldo...grumpy *** arsenal fan. Mad he hasn't had **** to cheer about since 50 Cent was selling platinum albums.

He was referring to MyT. I believe he has been a City fan since 09/10

How good is that kid coutinho (sp?) from inter? Liverpool is close to signing him

How good is that kid coutinho (sp?) from inter? Liverpool is close to signing him

Very. Surprised Inter are going to sell him, especially considering how bad they have been this season

Back
Top Bottom