The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Courtois isn't going anywhere. One of the best up and coming keepers in the world and he's Petr Cech's eventual successor so Chelsea have zero reason to sell him. Unless Barca is planning to pony up 30-40 million pounds forget about it. Even still, it's not like Chelsea is strapped for cash.

Yea that's how I heard of him, from Chelsea. I wouldn't expect him to leave either

What do you all think about Kevin de bruyne (sp)

From what I've seen of him I think he's going to be really good. He needs to work on his finishing, but his passing and play-making ability is really good. I've seen him play as a #10 and on both wings very well so he's got versatility as well. Problem is he plays at a position we happen to be stacked at right now with Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin, etc. But I hear he has been impressing on loan at Werder Bremen and been one of their best players this season.

Probably 2 years or so away from being a regular starter at Chelsea though.

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Ramsey, Wilshere, Cazorla, Walcott, Podolski, Giroud.
Mannone, Koscielny, Jenkinson, Santos, Frimpong, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arshavin.

if united let go of de gea i want them to bring in Kevin Trapp.. dude is the most underrated IMO. Dont see david leaving tho, the kid has it all just needs to work on catching/punching. He gets a lot of hell (sometimes justifiable) but our back line aint what it use to be, especially on set pieces.

Collison :pimp:
Podolski :pimp:

Both of those goals were rockets :wow:

I see Walcott wearing Vapor IX's. RIP to both of his Achilles heels

Ramsey starting.

:smh:

Wenger needs to bring Galindo up from the reserves and let this kid play, he's nasty.

Does he have a work permit to play? I hear that his loan spell isn't the greatest right now.
You can tell me that Ramsey isn't holding it down right now and hasn't been the recent games he has played consistently. Play him centrally and he does good.

GIROUD!

Man we look so damn good tonight. :pimp:

We still need signings, I hope this doesn't make Wenger not want to sign anyone. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom