The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Oscar has been playing some ridiculous through balls :x

Ever since the first time I saw him play, I've always said, his greatest strength is always playing with his head up. Dudes vision for the game is great, and will only get better...

Expect even better throughballs and passes over time...

Wow... that 1st pen by Ghana. 
eek.gif

Ghana-Burkina Faso goin to pks in AFCON semis now too

Ghana's first kick is ridiculous....

:lol: yeah that was ugggly.....I dunno why but the camera flashed to a white woman draped in Ghanas flag and it threw me for a sec

Burkina Faso still up

Edit: Big save by Ghana's GK took the first guy off the hook

Yo Ghana killin themselves here wtf is going on?!? another miss

Last edited:
Burkina Faso wins with the save on the last Ghana pk :wow: whoa.....

Now gotta get back to this USa match

Brazil need Diego and kaka

they may need a lot more than that. Gosh I can't remember the last time Diego got a cap though. Kaka would def help out this younger group of players though. I thought Ronaldinho would do the same but im not certain now. Only time will tell. Once they get accustomed to Scolari things will hopefully turn around for the selecao

England beat Brasil for the first time in 23 years! Ok... it was a friendly... but still! 
laugh.gif

they may need a lot more than that. Gosh I can't remember the last time Diego got a cap though. Kaka would def help out this younger group of players though. I thought Ronaldinho would do the same but im not certain now. Only time will tell. Once they get accustomed to Scolari things will hopefully turn around for the selecao

Ronaldinho is just past it. Kaka could def help.

It seemed like Oscar and Neymar were the only ones putting any pressure on England attacking wise. Could've used Hulk out there.

They really need an impact striker though. Maybe Damiao can become that. But until they find one I can't see them contending at the WC

Ronaldinho is just past it. Kaka could def help.

It seemed like Oscar and Neymar were the only ones putting any pressure on England attacking wise. Could've used Hulk out there.

They really need an impact striker though. Maybe Damiao can become that. But until they find one I can't see them contending at the WC

yeah, but the great thing is, is that so much can change in a years time. I really want them to be contenders come 2014. I think confederations cup will be the measuring stick as to what we can expect.

Lampard :pimp: One of the very few English players I actually like
...and scumbag Abramovich still won't offer him an extension :smh:

what the @#$% is Portugal doing :x

Klinsmann taking Eddie Johnson out :stoneface:

Last edited:
I am much more of a soccer fan now than I was at any point in my life. I used to despise the sport. I no longer hate it, but still dont consider myself a fan. But I have to say, the SportsScience special on Ronaldo last night was AWESOME. Really good television.

Back
Top Bottom