The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Why does Brazil have no last name on the back of their jersey? :nerd:

By the way Neymar gotta chill with that hair :x :smh:

Cleanest kit ever. Srs

I'm tired of Ghana choking every African Cup
indifferent.gif
Smh.. I wanted to see them in the final.. 
What a game, I'd be pissed if I gave up a free kick like that
laugh.gif

Just one more game and we're the kings of Africa
pimp.gif
LEGGGGGOOOO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

USA are so terrible.
They will always be average until they change their agenda. 
Cleanest kit ever. Srs
For real.. That boy looks too clean. 

Was happy with England's performance last night, We kept Neymar very quiet, Virtually didn't touch the ball

Wilshere ran the game :smokin

^ England has a nice squad. Good mix of old & young players. Wilshere looked good yesterday too. Barring injuries, they could make some noise in the World Cup.

- Portugal's kit look even better live but losing a friendly to Ecuador? C'mom man...

- Wish I could've seen the France vs Germany, Netherlands vs Italy, & Sweden vs Argentina but I love Fox Soccer when it has all these high lights.

- Jamie Carragher announced he's retiring at season's end after 16 years or so.

- Mourinho might be done at RM at season's end? :x :smh: That's terrible.

LMAO aint eem mad.

I know he's calling Chelsea - Man City EPL match this month.

& regarding Portugal, the only country I root for besides USA, they really arent that great imo outside of CR7. Danny be injured hurt his development as a CM, Nani still hasnt recovered since ******g up Ronaldo's would be GOAT goal couple years ago, Postiga sucks, Quaremas (sp?) has been wasted talent since he arrived at Chelsea years ago.

Only players I really can count on is Varela, Pepe and Moutinho.

Stumbled across this interview with Aston Villa's Darren Bent... He's a sneakerhead too. Seems like a cool enough guy.

\

He was called up for the game but for some reason denied. I know him and chepo have their differences, but dude needs to suck it up. and i dont even like "el tri"

Yeah, not sure why Vela keeps rejecting the call up. Chepo must have really said or did something to him. And I'm not to familiar with the situation so I can't really say much. So I was only able to watch the game with 20 minutes left, is Chaton on the team?

Back
Top Bottom