The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

It's interesting. I remember Bergkamp suggesting that RvP should play in the hole. I think at times, Arsenal could have really benefited from that but...it's a little hard to say. Speaking of Bergkamp, with Liam Brady leaving Arsenal, people are saying/hoping that Bergkamp replaces him. It's a little hard seeing him leaving Ajax...but we'll see

He played as a 'false 9' for a large portion of 09/10 so he was essentially a hole player, just with the dual responsibility of the '9' and '10.' When he started playing as more of a CF it seemed to me that Wenger believed there was plenty of creativity in the side with Cesc in the middle, and wanted to optimize the use of RvP's finishing ability. IIRC, Cesc led Europe in created chances for a long time while at Arsenal.

Crazy loss for Dortmund. They don't defend nearly as well without Subotic. Oh well, this Bayern side can't be caught anyway.

Hoping City don't drop anymore points. There's still Juve/Napoli in Serie A, but the more down-to-the wire title races, the better.

Last edited:
Do you guys ever just focus on Torres while watching a Chelsea game? LOL

Dude looks so lost and out of it 97% of the time it's actually quite funny man lmao

He couldn't be a defender off the dribble to save his life. How does a forward of his stature have zero dribbling skills? :smh:

TORRES WATER YEW DEWING BRO LMAO

I know Wigans keeper is doing a pretty good job, but Torres tried look to cool trying to score there smh

Torres hasn't been the same kind of athlete since his injury a few years back. Europe and football in general seems to be a bit behind U.S. professional sports when it comes to diagnosing the amount of ability an athlete can lose permanently after coming down with something.

Penalty???

EDIT ~ Great interview of SAF.

Last edited:
Great finish by Barry... slotted into the corner! Oh wait...

EDIT ~ Crisp passing, quality deliveries, great anticipation... Just wow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom