The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Soooo... what do you do against Everton? 
nerd.gif

Soooo... what do you do against Everton? 
nerd.gif

rest your key players...i don't think Sir Alex would want to risk any injuries ahead of their massive CL match against Real...
of course 12pts clear at the top would be great,but as long as United don't lose tomorrow against Everton,i guess everyone in the United camp won't be too disappointed...

Do you guys ever just focus on Torres while watching a Chelsea game? LOL

Dude looks so lost and out of it 97% of the time it's actually quite funny man lmao
He couldn't be a defender off the dribble to save his life. How does a forward of his stature have zero dribbling skills?
mean.gif
The worst is when he gets lucky and actually beats the first defender..

Then he tries to beat the next one and fails.. Every time.. Smh

Emile Heskey >>> Fernando Torres

I swear to god, I can watch this video 100000000000000000000000000x and still die of laughter. LMAOOOOOO

Last edited:
I swear to god, I can watch this video 100000000000000000000000000x and still die of laughter. LMAOOOOOO

I was dumbfounded when this happened :rofl: I feel like it already went in, but this dude Nani really acts like he's the @#$%. Ronaldo was HEATED :lol:

Last edited:
Ronaldo had an insane game today....Hatric.

You can expect Messi to come out and push for 4 tomorrow lol

I'm just gonna say this and leave this here. Because Jada2001 said something about me that I don't particularly care for and it seems that for quite some time he finds ways to ride my **** and pick at **** that I say whenever he sees fit.

I HAVEN'T been watching soccer for years. But that doesn't discount what I know how putting common sense into the things that I see. I started watching soccer heavily since 2010 when the World Cup came along BUT I have been rooting for City ever since I saw Adebayor score against Arsenal and sprint across the pitch and celebrate in front of their fans. The same **** fans that seem to always jump at my selection of who I want to support.

This is the last time I'm gonna speak to you, here on out you will simply be the dude that used to ride ***** on all of the Orlando cats in the mid 00s because you were corny then and you're corny now.

You don't know a damn thing about me.

You will always be the same lame dude with the Stephen A. Smith hair-line from the womb, that nobody ever liked.

Get back to loving Man ****** because they're the new hype team, some things will never change.

Before you know it, you'll be loving PSG because you saw Zlatan eat a piece of cheese under the tower.

Back to footie, if your feelings are still hurt you can PM me.

Last edited:
Before I answer your question.. 

Can you tell me what the US mens national team style of play is?
The current team? They really don't have one. They're suffering from an identity crisis at the moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom