The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

haha WOW BALE SHOULD HAVE 4 GOALS! WOOOOOOWWW

I have Sturridge,Suarez and Lambert up front.

Got Bale early in the season when his price wasnt so high :pimp:

Good win, Bale obviously has to get man of the match, but the shift put in by Lil' Lennon as well 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Dat boy Bale is a problem bruh :pimp:

Almost had the Hatty!!!

I shouldve name him my captian. Luis Suarez better score 3-4 goals being he has 2 games this gameweek!

Smh, Bale costs too damn much, that's the problem with him. He's having a good run, but damn, he's costly.
I got Suarez as CPT and Sturridge up front too lol for this week.

I forgot to make changes, I need to read NikeTalk's rules.! :smh:

:x I have no words.

Heung Min Son. :smh: :smokin

edit: and now Lewandowski ridiculously red carded. :smh:

Last edited:
We've only won 1 of the last 10 league matches that Juan Mata didn't start in. :smh:

Can't stand when we play Ramires as a winger. He's pointless there.

Why is Torres still starting over Ba? :stoneface:

Clean finish from Ramires....

^^ as for Torres, that's Rafa's Rotation for you. He always rotates Ba and Torres.

Last edited:
I want to see Rafa experiment Torres and Ba upfront though. Sorta like what Utd does with Rooney and RVP

I want to see Rafa experiment Torres and Ba upfront though. Sorta like what Utd does with Rooney and RVP

Don't think that will work.

Rooney + RVP works because they don't do the same job at the same time. Rooney plays much deeper than RVP does. Ba and Torres play a similar style.

Hamburg again! After losing a man too. 3-1 Dortmund

It's interesting. I remember Bergkamp suggesting that RvP should play in the hole. I think at times, Arsenal could have really benefited from that but...it's a little hard to say. Speaking of Bergkamp, with Liam Brady leaving Arsenal, people are saying/hoping that Bergkamp replaces him. It's a little hard seeing him leaving Ajax...but we'll see

Do you guys ever just focus on Torres while watching a Chelsea game? LOL

Dude looks so lost and out of it 97% of the time it's actually quite funny man lmao

Back
Top Bottom