The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I just started following soccer like this past summer and love it esp since my kid started playing it. But I need a team to start cheering for.

Is it too late to jump on any bandwagons out there? :D :lol:

Last edited:
Just watch the EPL or champions league and just see what team you tend to cheer for. Then just start to follow them more closely.
More organic that way :lol:

eek.gif

mad.gif

Mauro Icardi signs with Inter for £15

Son is a monster. Can't wait to see him 3-4 years from now. Reminds me of a ST version of Eden Hazard

i think the reason soccer hasnt boomed in this country is that the youth programs and money go to sports like football, baseball and basketball. Even though I grew up in a working class neighborhood, we still had access to pop warner football, passing tourneys, off season lifting programs, skills camps etc. At least where I'm from, that's unheard of for soccer. In places like Spain these kids have been playing nonstop and recieve intensive training since they are barely 7 or 8. We have done the same since day one for football.

i think the reason soccer hasnt boomed in this country is that the youth programs and money go to sports like football, baseball and basketball. Even though I grew up in a working class neighborhood, we still had access to pop warner football, passing tourneys, off season lifting programs, skills camps etc. At least where I'm from, that's unheard of for soccer. In places like Spain these kids have been playing nonstop and recieve intensive training since they are barely 7 or 8. We have done the same since day one for football.

Is because you can't have advertisements every 3 minutes :lol:

Unless you shrink the screen and have a "brought to you buy" banner that comes and goes, which I've sen in various countries. But the fans hate it.

Mauro Icardi signs with Inter for £15

Son is a monster. Can't wait to see him 3-4 years from now. Reminds me of a ST version of Eden Hazard
^ You see his Wikipedia page

playing style

He is virtually a goal poacher,who takes shots from peoples passes.he suck his mom bra to enhance performance so he scores many goals, but his mom's contribution is not forgetten.

“@SamWallaceIndy: Ferguson on Marca calling Rooney a 'hooligan': 'I'm not interested in what a Madrid paper says & Rooney can't speak Spanish so he's alright'”

:lol:

RVP vs. CR should be fun

Fellow Gunners, lettuce speculate for a minute.

Where would we be on the table right now if RVP stayed?

Last edited:
Damn, that didn't take long...

What ch'all watching?  I'm gonna give PSG some air-time.

Some good moves by Lavezzi.If Lucas shot had dropped they would've been a good goal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom