The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Don't like how kagawa and rooney are playing... I forgot kagawa was even on the pitch
mean.gif
Out of position.

WAAAY out of position.

Halftime can't come soon enough.
That's the problem... Madrid's pace and movement have been making them scramble all over the place.  At one point we saw Evra end up momentarily on the right-wing fighting for possession.  Lucky to be 1-1.

What a first half. :pimp:

It's a bit one sided. Not the greats CL game I've seen this season. (City v BVB was better)

Rafael is struggling. Time to sub him out before he sets the team back.

No Vidic, and no Scholes-like player to command the midfield is showing problems.
If Kagawa isn't going to be playing in his position, or at least anywhere near it, might as well bring on Valencia.

Nerves are showing... Jones needs to come out n help Rafael like they did with bale.. Keep cr7 from coming inside. Carrick needs to assert himself as well. Maybe bring in clev. Link carrick n kagawa. Move jones to rb

Nerves are showing... Jones needs to come out n help Rafael like they did with bale.. Keep cr7 from coming inside. Carrick needs to assert himself as well. Maybe bring in clev. Link carrick n kagawa. Move jones to rb

I think to be safe, it would be better to bring on Smalling for Rafael.

He's quick, strong, tall, and not on a yellow lol

Or maybe Valencia...?

Or maybe Valencia...?

That was going to be my second suggestion.

Something needs to change soon, otherwise we can all see another goal coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom