The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Modric is VERY good at what he does. If you watch him closely, you'll begin to like him more. He's the man making the move, before the assist.

De Gea is really coming into his own. Always said he just needed time. It's a damn shame, that he'll probably end up in the opposite team in a few years.

Modric' is a BUM, he joins a team with a decent midfield and look at this guy.

He slows the hell out of Madrid up, he always plays with the ball like he's CR7.

Kaka > Modric'

Last edited:
Andooooo... no Chicha eh??? 

Fergie wants to contain this match and build traffic in the mid. He wants to win at home where he has advantage. In big games, he often becomes toooo conservative. But what do I know, I don't have his credentials.

Fergie wants to contain this match and build traffic in the mid. He wants to win at home where he has advantage. In big games, he often becomes toooo conservative. But what do I know, I don't have his credentials.

Why you talking like you on the sidelines?

You acting like you're SAF's right hand man. :smh:

Oh man... DDG rooted there... looked like he couldn't decide which way to go with so much movement on that ball.

Madrid had so many chances

De Gea HAD to have one of his best games ever smh.

Modric is VERY good at what he does. If you watch him closely, you'll begin to like him more. He's the man making the move, before the assist.

De Gea is really coming into his own. Always said he just needed time. It's a damn shame, that he'll probably end up in the opposite team in a few years.

Modric' is a BUM, he joins a team with a decent midfield and look at this guy.

He slows the hell out of Madrid up, he always plays with the ball like he's CR7.

Kaka > Modric'

That's the exact reason why Jose put him in. To press and distribute for width. He hangs around in the middle and finds a slicing pass out to the wide.

Modric is very good. His passing is class.

Andooooo... no Chicha eh??? 
Yeah, Martin Tyler mentioned that... him wanting to solidify the mid-field.  Given the scoreline and with 10mins left, it makes sense I guess. 

Why you talking like you on the sidelines?

You acting like you're SAF's right hand man. :smh:

I'm commenting on what I see.

We're all discussing the game, I'm just giving my opinion.

You mad that you're opinion is wrong?

I was thinking 3-1 as well to Madrid, I think they're just too strong.

>D

I comment on every single game that I watch at home, with gifs, videos etc. When it's United, I comment on the style of play as well, because I follow far more of their games.

Well... all things considered, a good result, but they're gonna need to do a LOT better at OT. DDG was ridiculous.

Last edited:
Suspect timing from the ref.

I haven't seen a ref do that in years.

2nd half was much better from both sides.

Tactically matched. 2nd leg will be a cracker since both will have nothing to lose.

Damn this sucks. Madrid needed to take care of business at home.

Oh well Barca is just gonna have to rep La Liga again.

Back
Top Bottom