The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I'm surprised Wenger didn't actually show more interest in Niang. He had a session at Spurs and Arsenal, and both clubs turned him down.

For a 19 year old, he's looked sharp out there for the short amount of time he's been on the pitch

Caen wanted 5mil or so for him. He doesn't have the greatest attitude, banned from the U21 French team for a bit. I think he wanted to be in the first team. Early in the season the few times he played for Milan, you could really see his inexperience but he has really come along and will only get better

I'm gonna need a gif of Balotelli celebrating

Balotelli is that dude.

ballotelli looks alot happier back in Milan than he was in city... Props to milan for that win, Just like Chelsea they frustrated barca enough

PS, Aaron Ramsey is horrible. How does wenger even want to start him

ballotelli looks alot happier back in Milan than he was in city... Props to milan for that win, Just like Chelsea they frustrated barca enough

He's been on a solid run. Looking like his old self, just wish he would simplfy his game more

:rofl: I stand corrected, I've been apologizing to all my Italian friends/family members for the past hour. What a game, I think Barca is just as shocked as we are. That first goal was questionable but the second one was pure class, that back four had no idea what to do. Congrats to Milan for the win, idc what happens in the second leg this game exposed Barca. This is worse than the Celtic loss IMO, Macherno was under-matched in that game and that Celtic keeper was in form. This afternoon was a display of solid defence in the form of blocking holes and preventing through passes(shoutouts to Abate btw).

Arshavin>> Ramsey>>>>>> forehead
I dont see why wenger wont give arshavin another chance, He was playing good in the euros.

saw the games with no spoilers and was happy. why couldn't Robinho play? or even bench

Back
Top Bottom