The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Oh Jamie. 

EDIT ~ That's 1 back for 'Pool... 3 to go.  But really, freekicks shouldn't be able to go through a wall like that. 

Last edited:
2 down... 2 more to go. 
nerd.gif

EDIT ~ Suarez! 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Oh man. I saw the replay like a dozen times and it definitely looked like he handled it.

Either way, Iniesta and Xavi weren't playing well. They both gave the ball up way more than usual.

I'd put more fault on Alves, Alba, Puyol, Cesc, & Pique... I'll give Xavi a pass since he just came back after a 2 week lay off. Rodriguez looked lost in his role. I'm not even sure he knew what he was supposed to do in the ACM match...

Jack is a good guy, he deserves a better team. arsenal wont win anything if wenger is still the manager. All wenger has done for the past couple of years is made arsenal worse and other bpl stronger by selling of there best players.

Jack is a good guy, he deserves a better team. arsenal wont win anything if wenger is still the manager. All wenger has done for the past couple of years is made arsenal worse and other bpl stronger by selling of there best players.

Dead horse kicker gon kick. Be easy on the Gunners this a tough time for us.

I'd put more fault on Alves, Alba, Puyol, Cesc, & Pique... I'll give Xavi a pass since he just came back after a 2 week lay off. Rodriguez looked lost in his role. I'm not even sure he knew what he was supposed to do in the ACM match...

I was pissed at Messi too. Dude was just walking around half the time, just like he has for most of this season :smh: Everyone on different Barca forums was saying "Messi is just saving his energy for the big games." Well where was it yesterday then?

I've gotten pissed at Ronaldo plenty of times when he plays for Portugal for doing dumb @#$%, but at least he has that ultra competitive attitude and gives 100% effort every match...

Also, it's painful to remember how our front three used to be Eto'o, Henry, and Messi :x :smh: :smokin...and now we have to deal with Alexis Sanchez (who dives/trips over himself when he gets near the goal) and Pedro (who only puts on his scoring boots for the national team) :smh:

Barca needs to improve a lot on counter attacks...Instead of just @#$@$@ going for goal, we slow down and start passing the ball around, which lets the other team easily regroup and defend. I don't care about "The way we play is who we are, we aren't going to change it" bull @#$%. All of Europe has figured out how to stop Barca, it's time to evolve.

We've lost/drawn/barely won every single match against a good/elite squad this year. I know the first 2 were friendlies but still...

PSG - FC Barcelona = Tie (2-2)
Manchester United - FC Barcelona = Tie (0-0)
FC Barcelona - Real Madrid = Won (3-2)
Real Madrid - FC Barcelona = Lost (2-1)
FC Barcelona - Real Madrid = Tie (2-2)
FC Barcelona - Celtic = Won (2-1)
Celtic - FC Barcelona = Lost (2-1)
Benfica - FC Barcelona = Won (0-2)
FC Barcelona - Benfica = Tie (0-0)
Real Madrid - FC Barcelona = Tie (1-1)
Valencia - FC Barcelona = Tie (1-1)
Milan - FC Barcelona = Lost (2-0)

P.S. get Alves the hell outta here! Never liked that dude but put up with him because of his talent...Now all we have left is an annoying, diving moron as our RB

Last edited:
Yo i don't know much about how to screecap a facebook page or twitter page and cut it down to post on NT but My friend posted a while back

"So I rarely talk about my dad and even about mhe's professions. I'm very proud of my dad! He's team finally won nation cup! He's doesn't know this but he is one of my inspiration. When people doubt him about soccer he kept and achieve he's goal. I love you dad and I'm very proud of you!"

looked at the picture and immediatley
eek.gif
, looked just like my friend!, My friend Stephen's dad coached Nigeria to the AFCON final victory!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

even more proof is that my friend is a Jr. so same name

http://www.facebook.com/keshi13   <--- theres his FB idk if its set to private

https://twitter.com/OhManKeshi  <--- best proof is his twiiter, he tweeted it on february 13th and I responded to it the same day im @Metal_Mario

also that Maradona story is hilarious
laugh.gif

Yeah, Suarez's a tremendously talented footballer, no doubt... but you just gotta 
mean.gif
 & 
laugh.gif
 at his antics.  

Last edited:
I dont think he will, He is a different beast to Robinho etc.

He needs to go to Spain though, England would destroy him

He needs to play on the wing of a 4-3-3 or a CAM in a 4-2-3-1.. I think he can manage..

But how about the young God Eden Hazard!!!! Saving Torres' five missed chances.. that Dembele strike was gorgeous..

We need to beat Man City so bad they call for the boot on Mancini

Sent from my Windows Surface RT.

Back
Top Bottom