The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Damn, woke up at 7 just to watch Barca lose AGAIN.

Playing Messi in the middle AGAIN :smh: :stoneface: Play Villa as CF and Messi as RW you illiterate @#$ managers
Pedro:Useless as usual
Pique: Terrible as Usual
Mascherano: gave up a goal as usual

Yes, it should've been a penalty, but Barca did not deserve anything based on how @#$% we were playing. Please no excuses and blaming the ref, don't follow Mou's example whenever he loses. Anything short of a win today would've been a failure, so I really don't care that we could've potentially drawn against a good team for the 2324th time this season

Every game for the past few weeks was supposed to be Barca's "wake up call". OK then :lol: The worst Milan team in years whooped our @#$ and we're definitely not winning 3-0 or 4-1 against them

I don't know how you East Coast EPL fans wake up that early every week :x:lol: Imagine how bad it is for West Coast EPL fans though...having to frequently wake up before the sun comes up on Saturdays and Sundays....

Last edited:
My initial reaction was that a foul had been committed and thus a penalty was to be awarded.

Here's a slow motion replay of the controversial non-call during stoppage time:

LOL@Barcelona losing to RM again this week.

Edit: Suarez with the hat trick. :smokin

Last edited:
Madrid - Barca

Real+Madrid+CF+v+FC+Barcelona+La+Liga+WTWiqg66qPQx.jpg

Real+Madrid+CF+v+FC+Barcelona+La+Liga+qRhFLti1v_kx.jpg

Real+Madrid+CF+v+FC+Barcelona+La+Liga+2PhA-um9rI8x.jpg

Real+Madrid+CF+v+FC+Barcelona+La+Liga+yJGH09vhb4Sx.jpg

Real+Madrid+CF+v+FC+Barcelona+La+Liga+xmCYOT1Cd83x.jpg

Last edited:
Even though Suarez had 3 goals, Reina may have beenan of the match, those 2 saves were huge

The bar I watch all my soccer at is a Liverpool one, not a fan of the team but its my only option

Last edited:
This Milan game should be 6-0 if not for some bad luck.

El Shaarawy and Pazzini :x :smokin

Damn. From The Sun(so beware):
[h3]A SENSATIONAL £1.5billion bid for Arsenal is being lined up by a powerful Middle Eastern investment group.[/h3]
The consortium — which includes wealthy investors from Qatar and the United Arab Emirates — have been working on the deal for the last four months.

They will make their big move to majority shareholder Stan Kroenke in the next few weeks and aim to take Arsenal to the top of world football. The investors will offer Kroenke £20,000 per share for his 66.64 per cent stake in the Gunners.

That would net the American £830million — a profit of around £350m.

If Kroenke accepts, the same offer will be made to the other major shareholder, Alisher Usmanov, who holds 29.11 per cent.

The group want a total takeover of all the shares — although they believe it is possible to work with Usmanov if he decides not to sell.

They also plan to clear the club’s debts of £250m, put separate funds aside for transfers and stop the sale of star players.

A source told SunSport: “These are serious investors with serious money. They are not messing about.

“Kroenke must realise it is time to get out.”

This is the first time in a while that I've gotten to watch Liverpool (granted it was against Wigan) in a while. This Brazialian kid Coutinho looks pretty good. He looks very promising....

That article about the Gunners sounds promising, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited:
Even though Suarez had 3 goals, Reina may have beenan of the match, those 2 saves were huge

The bar I watch all my soccer at is a Liverpool one, not a fan of the team but its my only option

which bar is this :nerd: i jsut turned 21 this week

Even without new oil money I thought Arsenal would have had a decent shot at challenging.next season. Who are they selling this summer? Sagna? Sign a defensive mid and a striker and barring multiple injuries I could see them making a run. Realistically though I think Chelsea will run away with it..

I wouldn't mind seeing Kroenke and/or Usmanov pump a little bit of money into the club and help us be more ambitious. But I'm weary of a total takeover. Can't help but feel that we'll be another oil club, i.e City, P$G and Chelsea for the matter. Times aren't easy for us but that too shall pass. I feel that it would really compromise who we are. We may sell Sagna, not totally sure. We did offer him a 1 year deal. But we have a nice chump of change to spend this summer place we will be letting go of some dead weight which makes room on the wage bill. Rather see Gervinho sold. We need about 3-4 players. I would imagine a player or two making it into the first team after this seasons loan spell, some of them are doing good.

Last edited:
Even without new oil money I thought Arsenal would have had a decent shot at challenging.next season. Who are they selling this summer? Sagna? Sign a defensive mid and a striker and barring multiple injuries I could see them making a run. Realistically though I think Chelsea will run away with it..

Run away with what exactly? Man Utd will be even stronger next season, Man City will surely rebound like there 2011 form, If the Spurs keep Bale then they will be top contenders...basically, only squad I see "running away" with the PL title is Man Utd. Specially if they can somehow keep Kagawa, RVP and Rooney on at the same time. Lewendowski could also be in the mix.

Whelp, with Barca's loss today I can rebound to watch hopefully some good futbol tomorrow. Got the Spurs vs The Gunners & The U20 USA vs Mexico... Roma vs Geneo (really only to watch Bradley)...

Run away with what exactly? Man Utd will be even stronger next season, Man City will surely rebound like there 2011 form, If the Spurs keep Bale then they will be top contenders...basically, only squad I see "running away" with the PL title is Man Utd. Specially if they can somehow keep Kagawa, RVP and Rooney on at the same time. Lewendowski could also be in the mix.
I'm expecting Oscar and Hazard to make a jump next year and combine with Mata to become one of the most ridiculously talented attacking midfields in the world. I rate them as being 3 of the 10 best pure talents in the PL. I also expect them to sign a world class striker and wouldn't be surprised if that ended up being Cavani or Falcao. If they get managerial stability they will be terrifying going forward.

Back
Top Bottom