The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Run away with what exactly? Man Utd will be even stronger next season, Man City will surely rebound like there 2011 form, If the Spurs keep Bale then they will be top contenders...basically, only squad I see "running away" with the PL title is Man Utd. Specially if they can somehow keep Kagawa, RVP and Rooney on at the same time. Lewendowski could also be in the mix.
I'm expecting Oscar and Hazard to make a jump next year and combine with Mata to become one of the most ridiculously talented attacking midfields in the world. I rate them as being 3 of the 10 best pure talents in the PL. I also expect them to sign a world class striker and wouldn't be surprised if that ended up being Cavani or Falcao. If they get managerial stability they will be terrifying going forward.

I'm hoping this happens too..once those 3 get their chemistry down + lets say cavani chelsea will be a threat

Lyon dropped points at Brest so now we're two behind the Oil Lords PSG :smh: :smh: I NEED Arsenal to come through today tho.....3rd is still a very real possibility and if they win they'll only be 2 points back of Chelsea :smokin

Confirmed line up.
Arsenal: Szczesny,Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Monreal, Ramsey, Arteta, Wilshere, Cazorla, Walcott, Giroud

Ade... :lol:

Calm down, dude.

He gets sent off vs. Arsenal again and I'm convinced he's on the take.

Come on Ade, you know you want to pick up another one. We'll start working on your statue next if you do.

Was just about to post about how Bale and Walcott were kept quiet...and then that...

...and now Lennon. Wow!

Two great balls. Poor Sneezy.

Back
Top Bottom