The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

If we can get the next one early in the second half I will feel pretty good about our chances to at least draw here

:lol: @ the "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay" chants

:smh: :smh: Mannnn I feel for him cuz dude didn't just wake up two yrs ago and become a bad manager....players gotta execute, like those were inexcusable goals to give up...let alone 2 of em back to back

Barca's recent form summarized in this GIF

c849nl

Awful, awful defending. We were dominating and couldn't take our chances....surprise surprise. Per at the back and Giroud up front are tooooooo slow. We knew Spurs would attack us with their pace but Wenger started Per over Koscielny for some stupid *** reason and here we.

Ramsey off, Podolski on. Jack in the deeper midfield role and Cazorla at AM with Podolski at RW. We need finishers on the ball not that donkey Giroud.

****!

Attendance is off to a smashing start for MLS... Saturday night's kick off for Chivas USA vs Columbus Crew...

Brutal :smh: Looks like only one of my teams may be goin to the CL next year...Arsenal gotta hope to catch Chelsea slipping now

Didnt deserve a point because of that POS defending in thr first half.

The whole back 4 plus Giroud and Steve Bould can all **** off.

Back
Top Bottom