The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Honestly, I expected this.
same here...

i told myself that if United didn't win at Old Trafford,then they certainly won't win in the replay away from home...
Chelsea are the holders and they're a great cup team anyway - winners three times in the last four seasons and four times in the last six...

^ both. :D

If I could only choose one, Ozil.

But I'd rather have Barca's middies overall... :D

Last edited:
I take it back. Mata...

The more I think about it, Mata might be the best attacking midfielder out there right now however being a Barca fan, I think Xavi (in his prime) was one of the best ever. If your talking about EPL though, where does Kagawa rate? Outside of EPL how does Kroos rate?

Need more time to rate Kagawa. Often plays out of position. Adjusting to language barrier & cultural differences. He was a stud at Dortmund.

Kroos is criminally underrated by the average football fan.

Key to pulling the strings for Juve. I'm interested to see if they can still defend the Italian-style against Bayern's attacking prowess.

Thanks to american owner of AFC Sunderland, new coach at Sunderland will be the fascist Paolo di Canioo.
mean.gif

Lewandowski will sign with Bayern according to various sources.

Arsene and Götze ? Good luck ! Dortmund would ask for more money Arsene Wenger could offer.

Thanks to american owner of AFC Sunderland, new coach at Sunderland will be the fascist Paolo di Canioo.:smh:

Lewandowski will sign with Bayern according to various sources.
Arsene and Götze ? Good luck ! Dortmund would ask for more money Arsene Wenger could offer.

I remember the price tag for the previous season being pretty high

I hope they show Bayern/Juve instead of PSG/Barca

I'm gonna be watching it at my boys..he has comcast...I think its FSC anybody know :nerd:

Last edited:
I hope they show Bayern/Juve instead of PSG/Barca

I'm gonna be watching it at my boys..he has comcast...I think its FSC anybody know :nerd:
Comcast usually shows both games on multiple channels, in English and Spanish

i woke up at 6:30am for that trash game, i dont want to see young, nani or valencia ever again this season, 4-3-1-2 with kagawa behind rooney and van persie would be god like status, disgusting performance, wellbeck should have been loaned this year as well, dude is not ready

i woke up at 6:30am for that trash game, i dont want to see young, nani or valencia ever again this season, 4-3-1-2 with kagawa behind rooney and van persie would be god like status, disgusting performance, wellbeck should have been loaned this year as well, dude is not ready

Being hard on valencia, he did better than expected giving his performance this season. Nani on the other hard...must really not want to play for United every again. Crazy, Probably the most gifted on the team

Back
Top Bottom