The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

It seems Arsenal's French Revolution has ended and a German overhaul is on the cards. Reports in the Mirror suggest Arsene Wenger is hopeful of launching a lucrative raid on a number of Bundesliga giants, with Borussia Dortmund duo Robert Lewandowski and Mario Goetze on his radar, as well as Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Lars Bender. The Gunners would be forced to part company with around £70m, but a serious injury to Abou Diaby has increased Wenger's need to recruit next season.
>D

If Arsenal can somehow manage to get Jovetic, Lewandowski, Goetze, and Bender I would go nuts

If Arsenal can somehow manage to get Jovetic, Lewandowski, Goetze, and Bender I would go nuts
Just Lewandowski or Goetze is good enough for me :lol:

Just seems like a striker and midfield jam. You need two players for each position. As for the midfield, we'll most likely get a defensive one before we buy another attacking one. Unless we offloaded someone but I don't see that happening. In terms of rumors, Jovetic seems likely, i mean I haven't seen any other clubs consistently linked to him. Would be great. Read Chelsea is hoping to swap Torres for Falcao

Last edited:
^ I know :frown:

I think if Arsenal manage to not finish top 4, it will spark something in the management...not being in the champions league next year would be a big deal for the gunners

I'm hoping that regardless of what happens there is a spark within management and the board lets Wenger use the money. We need a GK, CB, CDM/CM and ST. We're off loading several players which will help free up the wage bill. I rather be optimistic about things.

Mario Balotelli, Stephan El Shaarawy and Mbaye Niang sleep in the luggage racks of a train car
By Brooks Peck | Dirty Tackle

Since Mario Balotelli joined Milan in January, he has combined with Stephan El Shaarawy and Mbaye Niang to form a youthful trident that has helped the Rossoneri to third in the Serie A table. The trio have formed a quick understanding between them that apparently extends to their shared inclination to sleep on the luggage racks in train cars.
El Shaarawy tweeted a picture of him and his two friends dangling above the empty train seats on the way home from their 1-0 win at Chievo Verona on Saturday. The image was accompanied by the message: "Oh well we sleep. Happy Easter to all!!"
Anyone who has ever been exhaustedly squirmed through a restless and neck crippling attempt at sleep on a train, plane or bus will understand how they could decide this was a good idea.

De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Nani, Hernandez, Welbeck

Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Luiz, Cole, Ramires, Mikel,Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Ba

Rooney not even on the bench. 

Last edited:
De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Nani, Hernandez, Welbeck

Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Luiz, Cole, Ramires, Mikel,Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Ba

Rooney not even on the bench

groin injury...reports said he picked up the injury in the recent international match...

Last edited:
Maybe Mata is a tad underrated, but not Hazard IMO.  I know he's dangerous, as most fans do as well. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yeah Cech's response was so razor sharp. Headers are so hard to defend but Cech was right on it like white on rice.

Back
Top Bottom