The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

:lol:

i saw the injury and yeah it looked bad but bale over exaggerates and we all know that with that, bale will be back in training in 2 weeks via SSN

Best player and forward in Argentina in the last year or so... I remember him playing at UNAM like 5 years ago, good player. He requested to be sold to a team in Europe, was sent to a team in Greece where he also performed well but nothing out of this world. He returned to play for Newell's (the team Messi adores) and the press and fans were like decent pick up... Now everybody down there is requesting Sabella call him up to the Argentinian NT...

Best player and forward in Argentina in the last year or so... I remember him playing at UNAM like 5 years ago, good player. He requested to be sold to a team in Europe, was sent to a team in Greece where he also performed well but nothing out of this world. He returned to play for Newell's (the team Messi adores) and the press and fans were like decent pick up... Now everybody down there is requesting Sabella call him up to the Argentinian NT...

Good player but we don't need more forward/attackers

Messi
DiMaria
Tevez
Aquero
Lavezzi
Higuain
Scocco
JM Martinez

I think we good up front but who knows

Now if Maradona were in charge we could play with 4 forwards (the diamond). That's how I coach my AYSO team too LOL

This dude Ballotelli really bout that all camo everything life.

Customs he's supposedly using against Fiorentina.

Better pic.

Disgusting...looks like birds pooped on a green shoe. Come on Nike you can at least give the shoe full camo with some print variety

Last edited:
You forgot Swedish meatballs! SWEDISH MEATBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fasho guys
roll.gif

forgot about SHM and i figured ikea would include meatballs
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom