The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

That bit about Mario is always funny no matter how many times I see it
Mourinho tv special and interview. The second one is the CNN one where the Mario bit is from

Speaking of Mario...

@guardian_sport: Football: AC Milan fine Mario Balotelli after he was caught smoking in a train toilet yesterday while en route to Florence

At least it wasn't fireworks in the toilet this time...

Cmon Sunderland! up 1-0 on Chelsea now....doubtful they hold on but I'm hoping

Everton needs to pull this Spurs game out somehow too

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me cause I don't get it.

I've liked Tottenham for a few years, and I like to see them win (I'm a United fan through and through, but I do enjoy watching a few other teams). Coming into this season they scooped some talent in Dembele, Deuce and Glyfi and when you add that to the likes of Bale, Parker, Adebayor, Defoe, Lennon, you have a pretty decent squad there. Yet still, they fail to play to the level they should. Granted the Toffies are no walk over, but watching them today, again there was a lack of urgency, poor passing choices (often in the final ball). I can't see what's missing from their squad. Even when they had a great player in Luka, they still were inconsistent.

What is actually missing at Spurs?

I've liked Tottenham for a few years, and I like to see them win (I'm a United fan through and through, but I do enjoy watching a few other teams). Coming into this season they scooped some talent in Dembele, Deuce and Glyfi and when you add that to the likes of Bale, Parker, Adebayor, Defoe, Lennon, you have a pretty decent squad there. Yet still, they fail to play to the level they should. Granted the Toffies are no walk over, but watching them today, again there was a lack of urgency, poor passing choices (often in the final ball). I can't see what's missing from their squad. Even when they had a great player in Luka, they still were inconsistent.

I have watched a quite a few games and it boils down to selfishness. the players don't really play as a team, but instead choose to do their own thing in hopes to score.

I have watched a quite a few games and it boils down to selfishness. the players don't really play as a team, but instead choose to do their own thing in hopes to score.

I hear you. I have seen some foolishness out there today even from Adabayor, when he should have just looked to creating a chance for someone else, he held it up and ended up losing the ball. It's a shame cause sometimes you get flashes of greatness in their passes then they fall apart seconds later

QPR literally has a death wish. Giving away fks in the dying embers of the game.

And they paid the price

Credit to Maloney, what an incredible FK

Last edited:
Props to Cesc, @barcastuff Cesc is first Barcelona player not being Messi to score Liga hat-trick since Keita in Oct 2009 #fcblive Since then: Messi 15 [via mrchip]
Loved seeing Abidal back, great reception. Well deserved.
Cisse with the late goal
QPR lol :smh: Remy to Arsenal pls :D

k so yesterday Kevin Stroud said Barnsley's away kit was "inappropriate" so they had to wear crystal palace away kits against crystal palace at home

kit that the ref said was "inappropriate"

Back
Top Bottom