The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

^exsqueez me?
nerd.gif
how

^ :lol: :lol: **** Nasri.

Good result today in the Everton v Spurs game. 2 points back with a game in hand and a better goal difference on Spurs and gave us a bit of breathing room from Everton. We've just got to keep winning! Keep it up boys!

If City lose tomorrow Chelsea will be 4 points back with a game in hand. 2nd - 5th really is up in the air!

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me cause I don't get it.

I've liked Tottenham for a few years, and I like to see them win (I'm a United fan through and through, but I do enjoy watching a few other teams). Coming into this season they scooped some talent in Dembele, Deuce and Glyfi and when you add that to the likes of Bale, Parker, Adebayor, Defoe, Lennon, you have a pretty decent squad there. Yet still, they fail to play to the level they should. Granted the Toffies are no walk over, but watching them today, again there was a lack of urgency, poor passing choices (often in the final ball). I can't see what's missing from their squad. Even when they had a great player in Luka, they still were inconsistent.

What is actually missing at Spurs?

The main thing is a winning Mentality, They have lived in the shadows of Arsenal that long,
Now they have a realistic chance to pass Arsenal and it still feels surreal to them

Squad wise they are strong -
Lloris is one of the best GK in the World,

In defense Kyle Walker is an emerging talent although he has had a pretty poor season, Vertonghen is a beast at CB and Assou Ekotto has improved massively in the last 18 months,
Although I think they do need 1 or 2 good centreback signings in that department

Midfield wise they are amongst the strongest in the EPL -
Bale is a beast, Dembele is for me one of the most underrated players in the league along with Sandro (losing him was a major blow for them), Lennon on his day is very good

The forward line for me is where they need to improve in Summer, Defoe is not World Class and Adebayor has been awful this season, Very lazy aswell

Haven't been here in while but we're doing some contest on FB & on Twitter if you guys want a chance to win some gear 

Via https://www.facebook.com/LBFutbol  it's a guess the score contest,if you get it right you'll have a chance to win a tee. winner chosen at random.

Via https://twitter.com/LBFutbol  we'll probably do a if X player scores during the game we'll give away a tee. all you have to do is RT for a chance to win

I'm going with 2-1 City

Cant believe both derbies are at the same time. Will flip channels every chance I get. Let's go Roma! I think we can go up to fifth with the win.

De Gea; Rafael, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra; Young, Carrick, Giggs, Welbeck; Rooney, Van Persie.

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy, Barry, Y Toure, Milner, Silva, Nasri, Tevez

Back
Top Bottom