The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

United took their foot off the gas.

Still to this day, I don't understand how Ashley Young can start over Kagawa...

I'd rather have an out of position Kagawa than Young.

same thing i was thinking.. never fancied giggs over cleverly either.. would have left wazza on and brought kagawa on for young earlier. I have no idea why SAF refuses to play RVP, Rooney, and Kag in a diamond

United took their foot off the gas.

Still to this day, I don't understand how Ashley Young can start over Kagawa...

I'd rather have an out of position Kagawa than Young.

same thing i was thinking.. never fancied giggs over cleverly either.. would have left wazza on and brought kagawa on for young earlier. I have no idea why SAF refuses to play RVP, Rooney, and Kag in a diamond

i agree with all of this

maybe i havent watched enough, but i cant remember Young ever having a fantastic game, sure hes had good ones, but ive never seen an over the top performance from him

i agree with all of this

maybe i havent watched enough, but i cant remember Young ever having a fantastic game, sure hes had good ones, but ive never seen an over the top performance from him

it's always a standard 4-4-2 with natural wingers on the flanks...
Sir Alex has won trophies after trophies with that same blueprint so i really doubt he'll ever change United's style of play...
true though,Young is no gamechanger but he does works hard and tracks back whenever needed...

you're surprised as to why Kagawa rarely starts for United...i'm actually surprised they bought him in the first place... #squarepeginaroundhole

i think United's suffering a crisis of confidence...that CL elimination had a much worse effect than everyone expected...
since that defeat,United let a two-goal cushion slip to draw at home against Chelsea in the FA Cup and even laboured against the likes of Reading and Sunderland...
even RvP has suffered in form...what was it,only one goal in the last 10 games or something?

United damn well step it up right now...they still gotta face Arsenal(away) and Chelsea(home) in back-to-back matches...

we need to line up like this

de gea
Rafael Vidic Ferdinand Evra
Cleverly Carrick Anderson (strootman when we buy him this summer :evil:)
Kagawa
Van Persie Rooney

Bahaha.

Look how much it means to him. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

It's all jokes and he's smiling before the first attempt but that look in his eyes the seconds before he starts his run up. 
sick.gif

That aguero goal though :x :x :x
That was it....that was the shining moment the whole game. And people wonder why City fell off a little this year. Their defense is still #1 in the premier league statistically....Aguero has been hurt half the year. He had 23 (i think) goals last year. When healthy he makes a huge difference for that side.

Great game though overall

I miss Kun scoring them goals for Atletico :smh:

United deserved the defeat pains for me to say, Fergie kept Giggs on for too long and should of started of Chicha over Rooney, Rooney has been off form for a LONG time now and at least Chich always looks like scoring

I wondered why Utd purchased Kagawa as well, still doesn't make sense to me.

Because Kagawa would be playing where Rooney currently plays, and Rooney would be playing where RVP plays.

Remember, the Kagawa deal was done BEFORE Van Persie came onto the market. Technically speaking, SAF did the right thing by buying Kagawa at the time, he got him at a GREAT price, he's experienced, technical, and was going to play in his favorite position. The fact that those jersey sales in Asia were on fire didn't hurt either lol

RVP changed all of that...

Well time to switch to Dortmund vs Malaga. Nothing to see here. Great atmosphere though

lol said the exact same thing in my head as soon as I saw Ronaldo's goal...

good goal though...

I think BVB vs Mal will be a more entertining game...since it's wide open...

That a boy. I'm flipping back & forth the old-fashioned way.

Only time I have multiple TV's on in the house is March Madness.

Back
Top Bottom