The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Reggie-miller-choke.jpg

You could see Malaga players were heartbroken after that match...

Damn shame the way the went out...but hey, credit to BVB for never stopping until it's over....

LOL, if Malaga put 10% as much energy into defending that final minute as they did sprinting towards the ref shouting and complaining after the goal, right now they would be celebrating the biggest upset in CL.

Last edited:
Wow at ending to both games.

That BVB win reminded me of City EPL winning goals. That was insane to watch live

Madrid had me scared man.

I think the draws will turn out to be:

Madrid/Bayern
BVB/Barca or PSG

-Thank you very much for the team you have been Champions On the pitch

I'm sorry to go out this way injustice and racism

-I hope to open a thorough investigation UEFA regarding the Spanish club out this way

Which does not affect the spirit of sport

-This is not football, but racism and clear of all

WHAT THE HELL is this dude talking about?

Wow. Dortmund/Malaga was crazy.
**** officiating, but eh...I was entertained.

Also, Drogba goal... :pimp:

Last edited:
My early predictions:
2-1 Barca at Camp Nou. Messi, Villa, Ibra.
1-1 Old Lady. Matri, Robben.

Lio has to start, right?

Anybody else going to watch this Santos scrimmage game?

Watching it now... Cool Herc with that killer header for Santos. Surprising the stands are kinda empty... God MLS play is terrible... Sounders have looked clueless in this series. They look no better than a high school team.

Last edited:
My boy Eboue, I did say he was gonna score(on Twitter) :pimp:

This could really work out well...

arsenal_betis.jpg

Arsenal set for Betis link up
Posted by: arseblog 24 hours ago in Behind the scenes, First team, Loan players, Reserves and Youth 53 Comments

According to reports in the Spanish press, Arsenal are set to sign a ‘collaborative agreement’ with Real Betis which would see the La Liga side take a number of young Gunners on loan.
Relations between the clubs have been strengthened in recent months with Joel Campbell enjoying a successful season, and last month talks were mooted to extend that loan into next season as well.
Betis manager Pepe Mel, and club president, Miguel Guillén, will travel to London to start negotiations with the Gunners to London to discuss that issue, and although no formal agreement has been signed yet, it is suggested that Arsene Wenger will provide a list of players available to the Spanish side for the 2013-14 season.
The link-up would allow Arsenal to send young, promising players on loan to develop, rather than as a last resort move for senior players who are surplus to requirements, and candidates for next season might include Ryo Miyaichi, Thomas Eisfeld and Serge Gnabry.

What a game that Dortmund vs Malaga was, That IS Champions League football

The Malaga owner wants to actually start looking after the club first of all before talking garbage on Twitter :x

The draw I think:

Real vs Dortmund
Barca vs Bayern

its asked almost every UCL match with them involved
laugh.gif
but in some countries you can't advertise gambling sites or companies. Obviously Turkey has this and Russia too. don't know who else

RM didnt have a sponsor because its illegal for clubs to have alchohol or betting companies logos on kits in turkey..

Still dont see how Dortmund was offsides.. doesnt the defender who was playing the goal line keep them onside?

RM didnt have a sponsor because its illegal for clubs to have alchohol or betting companies logos on kits in turkey..

Still dont see how Dortmund was offsides.. doesnt the defender who was playing the goal line keep them onside?

No because the defender on the line and the GK basically swapped positions and Santana was inbetween them when the ball was knocked to him. So the GK Willy Caballero became the "last defender" that an attacking player cant be behind. Crazy game though. Joaquin really should have put the tie to bed in the first half with those free headers from the very well worked free kicks. With the saves Caballero was making in the second half (well throughout the whole tie actually) I thought it was in the stars for Malaga to advance.

This could really work out well...

arsenal_betis.jpg

Arsenal set for Betis link up
Posted by: arseblog 24 hours ago in Behind the scenes, First team, Loan players, Reserves and Youth 53 Comments

According to reports in the Spanish press, Arsenal are set to sign a ‘collaborative agreement’ with Real Betis which would see the La Liga side take a number of young Gunners on loan.
Relations between the clubs have been strengthened in recent months with Joel Campbell enjoying a successful season, and last month talks were mooted to extend that loan into next season as well.
Betis manager Pepe Mel, and club president, Miguel Guillén, will travel to London to start negotiations with the Gunners to London to discuss that issue, and although no formal agreement has been signed yet, it is suggested that Arsene Wenger will provide a list of players available to the Spanish side for the 2013-14 season.
The link-up would allow Arsenal to send young, promising players on loan to develop, rather than as a last resort move for senior players who are surplus to requirements, and candidates for next season might include Ryo Miyaichi, Thomas Eisfeld and Serge Gnabry.
Interesting. They'd be like a Arsenal B team huh? Maybe we can finally have a way to successfully scout and sign players/youngsters from South America. They could play there, gain experience, and the time they spent there could hopefully help them get at UK work permit which is the biggest stumbling block for players coming from South America to England (unless they are deemed a "special talent").

I'm surprised to see Eisfeld's name included on there tbh as I believe he's good enough for a EPL loan next season. Every time I've seen him play, I've been impressed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom