The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

From the Champions League, but I think they're the same ones.

Cristiano+Ronaldo+Galatasaray+v+Real+Madrid+e1-Ie0mQdT0x.jpg

Cristiano+Ronaldo+Galatasaray+v+Real+Madrid+ulwL_4JvEKJx.jpg

Anyone watching Mexico-Guatemala quarterfinal CONCACAF U-17?

Where's the Guatemalan cat on here? Come get your whoopin.

Your team is cool bro. I'm sure Americans and Guatemalans are losing sleep over U-17 losses.

I'm sure the 14 million Guatemalans cried over the loss.

Wake me up when Mexico does something in a World Cup or beats Argentina.

You'd think with 112 million people they could field 11 players to win at the NT level not just in the little kids tournaments.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 how do you miss so badly 
roll.gif

As a fan of the Galaxy....... that was a dope dope play.

We need Robbie Keane back!!!

douche was aiming at aj de la garza..smh.

best team in mls :pimp:

Played Club ball with AJ. Dude was always humble and low key. Glad he is succeeding

Aguero on luis :smh: but when he isn't making dangerous tackles....that header :x so nice. His flick would have been a goal on most keepers too great save by Cech. He makes such a difference when healthy for city

U.S. will host new International Champions Cup this summer
AAA

Next

Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid are into the final four of the Champions League.
Real Madrid, Juventus and the Los Angeles Galaxy are three of the eight teams that will take part in the U.S. this summer in the first edition of an annual knockout tournament involving some of the world’s top soccer clubs, SI.com has learned.
The new tournament, which is being called the International Champions Cup, will take place all around the U.S., with the final at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium. There will be two groups of four — Eastern and Western groups. The tournament, which has a major title sponsor and a TV deal, will be officially announced on Tuesday in Miami, with figures from several of the participating clubs on hand.
The European teams involved will be in the preseason for their 2013-14 club campaigns.
The ICC marks the first big splash into soccer of Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross and his RSE Ventures firm, whose CEO is former New York Jets executive Matt Higgins. In October, they hired Charlie Stillitano and Jon Sheiman from CAA Sports in a deal that included the acquisition of rights to the World Football Challenge, a series of preseason exhibitions with European clubs they had organized in the U.S. in recent years.
The World Football Challenge is now morphing into the International Champions Cup. After several years of one-off summer exhibitions, it will be a change of pace to see top teams in a tournament in which the winner takes home a trophy. In an additional wrinkle, one of this year’s group games will take place in Europe.

Wow, it's going to be 98 degrees and 100 percent humidity in Miami.

On a side note, Ronaldo is going to tear up South Beach, Haha. Bet he does some Nike campaigning with LeBron too.

mean.gif
@ aguero getting no punishment from the FA, incredible
Chris Foy was a ****** joke that day. You couldnt help but feel the non-presence of lamps, terry or cole. Never thought i'd miss drogs that much! Too much to say. Took me 24hrs to even talk about it. i'm so bummed.

I'm not surprised that aguero was not punished. The FA didn't do anything about macamanaman either. SMH at the FA.

Good to see the youngsters on Barca shine yesterday, Tello and Alcantara. Make you wonder if Barca really needs to go after Neymar. Reports suggest a deal is already in place. They need attention to the centerbacks & a GK for next year.

Your team is cool bro. I'm sure Americans and Guatemalans are losing sleep over U-17 losses.

I'm sure the 14 million Guatemalans cried over the loss.

Wake me up when Mexico does something in a World Cup or beats Argentina.

You'd think with 112 million people they could field 11 players to win at the NT level not just in the little kids tournaments.

Lmaooooo

This Lazio - Juve game is pretty crazy right now...end to end stuff...

However Juve has taken their chances and are 2-0 in the 27th min...

I've gotten to watch a lot of Serie A having BEIN & I like what I see from top to bottom. One thing that surprises me however is how empty the stands came be even for decent teams in the middle of the table & the likes of the upper echelon teams like Juve, Napoli, AC Milan, etc...

My 9 year old son wants a Juve shirt, specifically Pirlo... Also wants a home Iniesta & Xavi shirt... I was so proud that he asked for them... Already knows good footballers....

I've been watching English Championship league games too. Is Cardiff City promoting to EPL next year?

Last edited:

Wow, it's going to be 98 degrees and 100 percent humidity in Miami.

On a side note, Ronaldo is going to tear up South Beach, Haha. Bet he does some Nike campaigning with LeBron too.
:pimp:
I'm gonna try to go to the final, gotta see how much tickets cost first :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom