The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

*sigh* :smh:

Cardiff City has been promoted to the PL.
Bayern won 6-1, Gomez came off the bench in the 77th minute and got his hat-trick by the 86th minute

Last edited:
Fellaini doesnt give a **** hes always bodying someone :lol:

Bayern won 6-1, Gomez came off the bench in the 77th minute and got his hat-trick by the 86th minute

Bayern is too strong right now :smh: .. Hoping them or BVB win the CL

Last edited:
Fox Soccer is on death row. It becomes FXX :smile:lol) in August.

Good result for Chelsea. Need to take care of Fulham. Dempsey always scored big goals from them against Chels, glad he's not around. Feel like we need 4 from these next two on the road.

Fox Soccer is on death row. It becomes FXX (
laugh.gif
) in August.
My man crush for Gus aside.... how  do they play on getting him more soccer work in if they're losing the EPL rights to NBC??

Fox still has the Champions League and FA Cup for a few more years. Those games will go the re-branded Fox Sports 1/2. Assume you'll find him there...

any potential destinations for Jozy?

Greg Seltzer reported a while back that Stuttgart in the Bundesliga were really interested...I'd also have to think Ajax or PSV would be interested too since he balls out against them and they'd give him CL exposure. I hope he goes to the BL or Serie A (maybe Fiorentina?) though...EPL it'd have to be the right fit with creative wingers like he has at AZ but not some slop midtable team....maybe that can be a destination for a top 6 team in the EPL a couple yrs after the WC hes still only 23 so hes got time.

That NBC coverage is gonna be incredible though :smokin :smokin Gonna be great for MLS too to get that cross exposure on both networks, they seem to REALLY have a strong plan set up for PL coverage, those MLS/NHL/Indy 36 series are cool too so the EPL 36 will be nice to see, can't wait for that

any potential destinations for Jozy?
Greg Seltzer reported a while back that Stuttgart in the Bundesliga were really interested...I'd also have to think Ajax or PSV would be interested too since he balls out against them and they'd give him CL exposure. I hope he goes to the BL or Serie A (maybe Fiorentina?) though...EPL it'd have to be the right fit with creative wingers like he has at AZ but not some slop midtable team....maybe that can be a destination for a top 6 team in the EPL a couple yrs after the WC hes still only 23 so hes got time.
Its time like this when I wish I knew more about international soccer 
laugh.gif
 I only really follow domestic players and the MLS 
embarassed.gif

brb while I brush up on those clubs/leagues

but agreed on Jozy to the EPL in the future after the WC. His youth always gets lost in the shuffle of his criticism. In your eyes, do you think he's taken the right steps in developing since he broke thru in ~09??

Last edited by a moderator:
Bayern Highlights
I wonder who got Man of the Match that game. I'm a big fan of Shaqiri, a lot of talent

God when they chant the last name of the scorer with the announcer,
sick.gif
I get straight goosebumps

ARJEN ROBBEN!! ARJEN ROBBEN!! ARJEN ROBBEN!!

Does anyone know of any streaming sites for iPad so I can catch the United game tonight? Not going to be at home and don't want to miss this game :smh:

Jozy will not come to Arsenal, he's good enough to play in Holland, not England.

You saw how horrible he was with Hull.

dudes speed is really something else...crazy footwork aside...the speed at which he does this stuff... :x

embed not working

Last edited:
mean.gif

Man, Rio got burned, while Carroll took full-advantage of his height.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom