The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Rooney blatantly wasn't trying to hear any of that...dude had his eyes on the prize. Even Chicha was like WTH man?!?

Solid performance from United. A few faulty moments, where I feel like they took their foot off the gas. But it's a necessary 3 points.

I'm glad to see Rooney x RVP x Kagawa finally.

Kagawa has had a good game, as per usual keeping the ball alive, creative moment etc. I see he's been working on his defensive aspects too in training because he's had one or two good tackles today, and he hasn't been knocked down as easily as he was in teh beginning of the season.

Shinji skipped past a couple of body challenges with ease today...who knows,maybe he'll eventually end up as Giggs' successor on that left hand side...
overall,i'm pleased with today's performance - clean sheet,RvP gets his goal and seeing Rooney playing well in central midfield...

Toure has free reign on the pitch. Might as well lay out a red carpet for him because nobody is pressuring or challenging him whatsoever when he's on the ball. :smh:

Demba Ba has been worthless. Not sure Torres would do any better though.

I miss Drogba. We are just getting bullied. Nobody bullies Didier.

Last edited:
Anyone expect more from John Obi Mikel?

He's supposed to fulfill that Essien/Makelele physical role during Chelsea's glory days.

Should have been 3-0 right there. Such a POOR pass from Yaya to Tevez on that 3-2 counter attack. Shockingly poor...

Toure has free reign on the pitch. Might as well lay out a red carpet for him because nobody is pressuring or challenging him whatsoever when he's on the ball. :smh:

Demba Ba has been worthless. Not sure Torres would do any better though.

I miss Drogba. We are just getting bullied. Nobody bullies Didier.

lol Torres gets on, runs interference, and Ba scores. Not so worthless anymore....heheheh

Completely forget about our FA Cup match up against Man City today :smh:

Aguero bugging out with that reckless challenge...

Last edited:
lol @ "Breaking News: The British Army are set to bid 50m pounds for Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure, due to a shortage of available tanks."

Back
Top Bottom