The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2ij3dhc.png

THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS
pimp.gif

Still rings true.... :smokin

Last edited:
My boy is an identical twin to RVP 
laugh.gif

blows my time everytime I watch Man U on tv or my friend in real life 

Sporting have been awful this year :smh:

And looks like it will get worse for them after they sell key players in Summer - Van Wolfswinkel has already signed for Norwich

Sporting are a complete joke now, they have been for a while. But one thing they do very well is develop Portuguese born-bred wingers. They have a great academy for that. From Figo, Ronaldo, Nani, Quaresma, Simao, etc. Now if Portugal can develop some world class strikers that'd be great!

Sporting now again have a new winger, this young 18 year old black Portuguese kid. Forgot his name, but he played yesterday. His speed and dribbling were great yesterday in that big game. He'll def be getting transferred within a couple years as well.

Bruma? I saw some of their NextGen games, they played very well. It was enjoyable to watch because I'm aware of the players they have produced and their academy. I don't follow Primeira Liga, I may watch a few games here and there along with the Portugal teams in the CL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Such composure too.

But gotta say, all 3 goals were boarderline offside. 

Last edited:
Okay lets get my boy Chicha in there now, if not I'll have to call him and tell him it's time to LEAVE >:

So where can i pre order the Man U kit for next season with the champions patches :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom