The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

laugh.gif

on a unrelated noted, how much better is the mexican cable coverage of international soccer?

hows the internet there too?
I live in the US but have been to Guadalajara enough to know that the soccer coverage there is better than here.

Can't compare Internet access to here though. Internet is really a luxury over there since not everybody owns a computer, and a lot of families/houses are more old school. A lot of Internet cafes though.
Makes sense with the soccer coverage. How many EPL matches do we get on ESPN? Like one a week? Fox Soccer covers the CL, but thats a premium channel.

I was in the waiting area at a breakfast place in my hometown (in the boonies north of Sac) a few weeks ago, and heard some country *** lady talk about going to the internet cafe 
laugh.gif
 I didn't even know we had those still

@GeniusFootball: "Ryan Giggs and Alex Ferguson have now won as many league titles as Arsenal have in their entire history."

^ :wow: :wow: :lol:

Nah, pretty sure it was RVP

This. Back when your defense was in pure shambles early in the season that c*unt carried you....lets be honest. It not a bad thing (although it was when people were talking **** about Arsenal last season) its what you paid him 200k+ a week for to do, but again he did carry you.

Congrats though. Hopefully Fergie will rest his *** this weekend and not even bring him down to the Emirates. He'll be on the screen 90mins (+10mins more for Fergie time) smug as **** and it will make the game completely unwatchable :x

Last edited:
Ryan Giggs has as many league titles as Arsenal...

EDIT: [COLOR=#red]eiddyfouw[/COLOR] beat me to it :pimp:

Last edited:
Bruma? I saw some of their NextGen games, they played very well. It was enjoyable to watch because I'm aware of the players they have produced and their academy. I don't follow Primeira Liga, I may watch a few games here and there along with the Portugal teams in the CL

Yes, that's him, knew his last name started with a B. He's good, def see some potential.

Happy for United. Well deserved.

Atleast my boys are still in the cl though. Cristiano ready to led us to that promise land.

Chelsea next season though...goodness. All they need is one world class striker and they will make things interesting.

Good to see RVP back in form with a hat trick no less. Wow, I love seeing great futbol like that. The SAF police meme was lulz.

Gotze to BM?!?! Really?!?! Talk about an embarrassment of riches. They are going to be so fun to watch for the next several years especially with Pep taking the reigns. Can't wait to see the marriage of German & Spanish footy.

Arranged to work from home tomorrow so I can watch Barca try & beat ze Germans...

How do you release the information of Gotze going to Bayern when Bayern and his own club are still in the semi-finals of the champions league and could potentially meet in the final. What a joke.

What's he suppose to do if they make it to the finals? Bayern trolling.

Very bad idea by the media, you're messing with this kids head now.

Sometimes, I really hate the European soccer media.

Cant wait to tie or beat Bayern tomorrow in their own casa. All we need is an away goal tie or win so we can then dominate them at the Camp Nou.

Very bad idea by the media, you're messing with this kids head now.

Sometimes, I really hate the European soccer media.

Can't even blame the media tho, they're reporting what they have to.

Bayern pulled the shady move doing this now, they could have waited some weeks or until June.

Back
Top Bottom