The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

manchester-united-v-aston-villa-20130422-124210-297.jpg

Ugh....well maybe manU will call the dogs off against us this weekend since they got league locked up smh highly doubtful but I can hope :lol:

Piers Morgan: "3-0 up, Champions, but Ferguson's still screaming furiously at his players. THAT's the difference. #winner"

Congrats to Man Utd and their fans on here. I'd say I feel happy for you guys but in reality I'm pretty bitter :lol:

:lol: I love these statements ^^

while RVP had a massive role in the title this season, people act like United didn't have one hand on the trophy without him last season.

He had 24 goals this season, next closest is Rooney with 12, it says it all.

RvP is the reason you won the title.

:lol:

on a unrelated noted, how much better is the mexican cable coverage of international soccer?

hows the internet there too?

I live in the US but have been to Guadalajara enough to know that the soccer coverage there is better than here.

Can't compare Internet access to here though. Internet is really a luxury over there since not everybody owns a computer, and a lot of families/houses are more old school. A lot of Internet cafes though.

:lol: I love these statements ^^

while RVP had a massive role in the title this season, people act like United didn't have one hand on the trophy without him last season.

He had 24 goals this season, next closest is Rooney with 12, it says it all.

RvP is the reason you won the title.

I actually think the reason why we have the title was that the rest of the big clubs were poor this season. Defensively many clubs had a shocker of a season. United were consistent.

I would NOT say that RVP was the sole reason United won that title, although he played a major role.

The likes of City and Chelsea imploding (even after some of their spending sprees) was actually far more important to our victory.

Back
Top Bottom