The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Jordi should've gotten redded out for that. The refs like, y'all lost anyways so whatever
laugh.gif
I think Jordi was thinking that himself.  

Once again Pep Guardiola is coming into a coaching situation where he's going to inherit a Ferrari and be told not to crash it.

Once again Pep Guardiola is coming into a coaching situation where he's going to inherit a Ferrari and be told not to crash it.

Lmao scary part is they will be even better next season...they're about to go on a dynastic run it seems like, and they're well equipped for it

Starting to look that way.

I don't even understand what the point is of hiring Pep right now. This team is perfect as is. From the manager to the players. They've broken German points records now all of a sudden they're going to sack there coach? :lol:

Some things about football, make no sense.

Last edited:
Bayern :x ruthless. Why didnt abidal start is my question. And Barca needed villa out there to kick some balls outside the penalty box.

Barca with +60% possession and probably, what, close to +400 passes, but only 4 shots and 1 on-target. Wow.

I don't even understand what the point is of hiring Pep right now. This team is perfect as is. From the manager to the players. They've broken German points records now all of a sudden they're going to sack there coach? :lol:

Current manager is aging, and I think I read somewhere him saying he's looking to retire soon....

Heynckes is retiring, not getting sacked.

Pep got rid of half of Barca's key players when he came in and still won everything, so implying that he has no managerial skills and just relies on his players is inaccurate.

Last edited:
Heynckes is retiring, not getting sacked.

They just said on English television he's probably not going to retire and manage somewhere else. Or maybe they said "why would he want to retire". Idk, probably heard it wrong.

Barca on the other hand, have lots of work to do this summer. I really don't understand how getting Neymar is going to make them that much better, they're focus needs to be on defense. Ever since this year started Barca have just looked :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom