The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

So is Gotze playing tomorrow or not?

How does that even work? Lame duck in the middle of the biggest tournament of the season.

Barca on the other hand, have lots of work to do this summer. I really don't understand how getting Neymar is going to make them that much better, they're focus needs to be on defense. Ever since this year started Barca have just looked :\

A lot of players need to go. Many Spanish people say that Pep didn't want to come back to Barca because there was a bunch of dead weight he wanted to get rid of (like when he got rid of Ronaldinho, Deco, etc) but Rosell wouldn't allow it. Not sure how accurate that is, but I share that idea. At the very least, Sanchez, Pedro, and Pique need to be gone.

I agree, no need to spend a @#$% load of $ for Neymar. Get an above average winger and spend the rest on good defenders

Last edited:
albarobben.gif

:lol: I wonder what Robben was saying, he is fluent in Spanish

How does that even work? Lame duck in the middle of the biggest tournament of the season.

The contract would be effective in June/July so he can play with no issue. Aside from fans booing and oddness in the lockeroom, if that happens

Last edited:

I don't even understand why this transfer took place. How can you be unhappy at a club that's the 2nd best team in your league and is in the semi-finals of the CL? I'd kinda understand if your squad was consistently not making it past the group stage or something, and if you weren't moving to your rivals

Last edited:
Damn..Barca got run over, no possible reaction at all. No coming back from this one. Probably would loose 3-1 at home too.
We really need some defenders and Alexis Out, Cant see why this bum starts over Villa. Oh well.
And Bayern is only getting stronger too.

A lot of players need to go. Many Spanish people say that Pep didn't want to come back to Barca because there was a bunch of dead weight he wanted to get rid of (like when he got rid of Ronaldinho, Deco, etc) but Rosell wouldn't allow it. Not sure how accurate that is, but I share that idea. At the very least, Sanchez, Pedro, and Pique need to be gone

Why Pique tho? He's the lone defender in the back. They just need to add more.

Aren't Pedro and Sanchez Pep's signings? Who was Pep looking to get rid of?

I doubt that bro, he left because he wanted to make a name for himself. That's pretty clear. Now he's going to have a dynasty in Bayern :lol:

This guy's timing is perfect.

LOL
I ain't gonna lie that made the loss feel a little better.
Messi was not the same today. It was a combo of the injury and Sebastian Swfjdflinadinvnoivhdtiger shadowing him all game.
The ref was pathetic (not that he was on BMs side) but he missed the penalty (against Barca) and allowed two offsides goals (For Bayern).

On to next season ...La Liga Title will have to do.

Also, I wouldn't call this the worst defeat in recent memory

Pasillo at Camp Nou to RM, getting our @#$ whooped 4-1, finishing 3rd, and having to go through qualifiers to get to the CL next season. Pure humiliation

Last edited:
Why Pique tho? He's the lone defender in the back. They just need to add more.

Aren't Pedro and Sanchez Pep's signings? Who was Pep looking to get rid of?

I doubt that bro, he left because he wanted to make a name for himself. That's pretty clear. Now he's going to have a dynasty in Bayern :lol:

This guy's timing is perfect.

Pique is absolutely useless. No pace or athleticism, 0 physical presence at 6'4, always ball watching, always getting out-jumped on set pieces by dudes 6 inches shorter than him, etc. Of course he wasn't always this bad. People used to call him Piquenbauer a few years back :smh: :x

Yea, like I said, that was just a rumor. Probably an excuse by the Catalan media for our poor performances, but I still agree with the basic idea that those guys need to go

Last edited:

I don't even understand why this transfer took place. How can you be unhappy at a club that's the 2nd best team in your league and is in the semi-finals of the CL? I'd kinda understand if your squad was consistently not making it past the group stage or something, and if you weren't moving to your rivals

Dude he kinda didnt have much control over the situation.

Also, I wouldn't call this the worst defeat in recent memory

Pasillo at Camp Nou to RM, getting our @#$ whooped 4-1, finishing 3rd, and having to go through qualifiers to get to the CL next season. Pure humiliation

LOL
I forgot about that.
Dudes are clapping too.
That RM team was at its peak though.

Last edited:
Pique is absolutely useless. No pace or athleticism, 0 physical presence at 6'4, always ball watching, always getting out-jumped on set pieces by dudes 6 inches shorter than him, etc. Of course he wasn't always this bad. People used to call him Piquenbauer a few years back :smh: :x

Yea, like I said, that was just a rumor. Probably an excuse by the Catalan media for our poor performances, but I still agree with the basic idea that those guys need to go

That's what everyone is saying. Dude was involved in every goal...in the wrong way.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/23/borussia-dortmund-mario-gotze-transfer

"Götze has gone because he is Guardiola's personal chosen signing and he wants to play with Guardiola, in his style. I can't make myself 15cm shorter or start speaking Spanish. I cannot preach a football based on quick transitions and then [suddenly] start playing tiki-taka."

That's what Klopp said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/23/mario-gotze-jurgen-klopp-questions-timing

Bayern's apparent lack of contact with Dortmund over the deal has also seemingly upset the selling club, who earlier revealed Götze's agent had informed them the 20-year-old wanted to move to the Allianz Arena, but stressed they had heard nothing official from the Bavarians.

How did Gotze have no control over it when he's the one who wanted the move?

Mourinho to Barca next year :nerd:

:lol:

Seriously tho, with all the turmoil going on in BVB with the Gotze signing and what not, looks good for Real to make it to the finals. Real have a difficult time playing German teams tho, German defenses are so physical and tactical. We'll see.

Madrid vs Bayern would be great final tho. It looks like it's Bayern's year, but I thought the same thing last year and the inevitable happened. I know one thing, no way Real's defense is as weak and soft as Barca's, they have a much better chance to beat Bayern. They need Ramos and Pepe in the back and the German Khedira helping out as well, they'll be much better off.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/23/borussia-dortmund-mario-gotze-transfer

"Götze has gone because he is Guardiola's personal chosen signing and he wants to play with Guardiola, in his style. I can't make myself 15cm shorter or start speaking Spanish. I cannot preach a football based on quick transitions and then [suddenly] start playing tiki-taka."

That's what Klopp said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/23/mario-gotze-jurgen-klopp-questions-timing

Bayern's apparent lack of contact with Dortmund over the deal has also seemingly upset the selling club, who earlier revealed Götze's agent had informed them the 20-year-old wanted to move to the Allianz Arena, but stressed they had heard nothing official from the Bavarians.

Didnt read that. Heard different from reports on twitter.

My fault

That's what Klopp said.

he did have a say in it. Gotze is from Bavaria, so he probably always wanted to play for his home team bayern as a kid.

Götze had full control of the situation

He better hope Dortmund don't win. A Bayern vs Dortmund final would be very awkward

Last edited:

That's what Klopp said.

he did have a say in it. Gotze is from Bavaria, so he probably always wanted to play for his home team bayern as a kid.

I thought I saw that he had an automatic release clause at the 38mill euro price tag though too, so Dortmund kinda had to let him go...by this whole thing is awkward...I love the way that team plays part of me wants them to win so it'll be BvB vs Bayern, how wild would that be for Goetze?! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom