The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

new manchester united badge :nerd:

Gotta be a photoshop because there jersey's leaked already with the current logo.

Looks good tho, better then what they have now. I don't hate the yellow in there badge. Should be black/white/red like the photoshop.

BAYERN SMASHHHHHH!!

Cant wait for BVB vs Real tomorrow :pimp:

I also cant believe that BVB sold Gotze and to the in country powerhouse SMGDH

Last edited:
Good Lord at that score :x hard to believe any team can beat them when they can create chances so easily

Weren't Barca trying to get Hummels last summer? I assume now it's definitely happening?

surprised that all my favorite players names start with Mario?
tongue.gif

man the German atmosphere is too crazy.

shocking? sure but they did everything right to contain and win at home. if any team can come back from 4-0 at home (which idk if it has been done before) right now I'll put money on Barca, RM, ManU, and Bayern. but I'm just tryna see great matches

also
roll.gif
when I found out that Mike Tyson started following Luis Suarez on twitter immediately after the bite or the news coverage of the bite. Mike also had a comment on a podcast about Luis, can't remember what he said

Last edited:
Gotta love the Barca haters. Y'all have perfect timing

The club has had its run of greatness over the past 4-5 years. Time to weed out the dead weight and build for the future.

Disappointing day nonetheless for the blaugrana

Gotta love the Barca haters. Y'all have perfect timing

The club has had its run of greatness over the past 4-5 years. Time to weed out the dead weight and build for the future.

Disappointing day nonetheless for the blaugrana

Its expected...haters gonna hate.

Barca's prestige and history is on another level.

Clubs can only dream of having Barca's track record.

:pimp: Barca getting ***-whooped... #realitycheck

Dude in the United training top? Doesn't look like him. 

that's Tony Strudwick,Utd's fitness coach...i'm guessing that he's keeping an eye out on the younger lads...

more party pics... #CHAMPIONS20

the boys left and Rio had to foot the bill :lol:

Phil Jones :lol:

Shinji looking like the kid from Indiana Jones

Bayern looks like a sure fire pick to win it now.

Robben not passing that ball across to early :lol: :lol: back heal to him had 2 men wide open for easy tap in...he shoots it at keeper

Muller's pick on i think it was Jordi Alba on Robbens actual goal :rolleyes bush league to me. But dude did have 2 goals and an assist.....basically 2 assists with the pick. I don't know why...but i don't like him.

time to root for Real!!!

Back
Top Bottom