The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Wow... was expecting 4-6! 
eek.gif

Of course, 'Pool will probably appeal and the FA will then drop it down to 6?

http://www.thefa.com/News/governanc...e-liverpool-chelsea-ivanovic-ten-matches.aspx

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez is suspended for ten matches after violent conduct charge

Luis Suarez has been suspended for a total of ten matches after an Independent Regulatory Commission today ruled on a charge of violent conduct.

A three-person Independent Regulatory Commission today upheld The FA’s claim that a suspension of three matches was clearly insufficient and the player will serve a further seven first-team matches in addition to the standard three. The suspension begins with immediate effect.

This follows an incident with Chelsea’s Branislav Ivanovic in Sunday’s fixture at Anfield.

The Liverpool forward had accepted a charge of violent conduct but had denied The FA’s claim that the standard three-match sanction was insufficient for the offence.

The incident was not seen by the match officials and has therefore been retrospectively reviewed – click here for a video explanation of ‘not seen incidents’.

Suarez has until midday on Friday 26 April to appeal the additional suspension, above the standard three matches.

Last edited:
I love that LFC's statement on the ban only references "the incident".

C'mon man, dude chomped down his arm.

Well deserved suspension, I still can't believe how they punish this munching act and completely ignore Aguero's Stomp The Yard move on David Luiz's buttocks.

Well deserved suspension, I still can't believe how they punish this munching act and completely ignore Aguero's Stomp The Yard move on David Luiz's buttocks.

This is what I said to my brother, I don't know how they completely ignored the fact this guy jumped off his feet and went studs up into Luiz's ***.

The FA is hit or miss.

Well I can't watch it at 11:30 on FX so ill wait for the replay at 2 by fox soccer. I don't know how FX got UCL, first time I'm seeing it and also who are the commentators?

Welp one semi-final is a wrap.

Maybe the Barcelona fanboys and the media..

Will finally stop calling them the worlds greatest team after not winning the CL in 2 years..

But who am I kidding? 
laugh.gif

I hope its not Barca..
AC Milan or PSG would be so dope though..

I was saying this yesterday, makes no sense for Neymar to go to Barca, after seeing the Catalan poll, it's obvious they feel the same. Neymar is not what they need.

C Milan and PSG would be dope, def right about that.

komdugee%20laugh.gif
^ Neymar and Balo swapped jerseys at the end of their friendly..

And after the game.. Neymar said he is big fan of Balo on and off the pitch..

Hopefully a sign of things to come 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom