The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Alright fellas, that F.A. Cup Final was cute and all but if you want to watch a real football game. Winner wins the Portuguese Liga.

Watch F.C. Porto vs Benfica on ESPN at 3:30. (Yes I needed to say it again)

OMFG!!!!!

Porto with the game winning goal in the final mins!!!!

The reaction of the Benfica manager dropping to the floor like his son just died. People running on the field, I can't believe what I just watched. FC PORTO baby!! Kelvin, the 19 year old star came in the 80th min and hit a beautiful shot!

Wow, still shocked. Haha at these Benfica fans, what an epic collapse and another historic moment for Porto.:smokin

Wigan have one more trophies in the last 8 years than Arsenal have. :lol:

....While Arsenal have 12 more than Chelsea do in their history.

I keep laughing at the fact Chelsea spends all this money, but last year they end up in 6th place in the EPL and barely hitting top 4 this year.

Alright fellas, that F.A. Cup Final was cute and all but if you want to watch a real football game. Winner wins the Portuguese Liga.

"Real football game"...

Please child, nothing is more exciting than English football.

This is how it feels to be City! This is how it feels to be small! This is how it feels when your team wins nothing at all! Nothing at all! :smokin

"Real football game"...

Was just trying to get some folks in here to watch some other good football without thinking that the English premier league is the center of world. If they watched, they watched an historic game.

But anyways since you want to get cute, FC Porto > Arsenal. Deal with it.8)

"Real football game"...

English football is boring as hell. Foh with that crap. That Porto game today was better than any EPL game all season.

Win some trophys before you bark off at the mouth brody

English football is boring as hell. Foh with that crap. That Porto game today was better than any EPL game all season.

Learn to spell simple 3rd grade words, before you start barking...

Last edited:
Wigan have one more trophies in the last 8 years than Arsenal have. :lol:

....While Arsenal have 12 more than Chelsea do in their history.

I keep laughing at the fact Chelsea spends all this money, but last year they end up in 6th place in the EPL and barely hitting top 4 this year.

You have a point. It'd be kinda hard for Chelsea to keep up with Arsenal in trophy count with all those top 4 finish trophies Arsenal keeps racking up.

Funny, because Chelsea fans for the last couple months have been stressing making sure they qualify for the UCL, but I'm sure that slipped your mind.

>D

Champions of Europe after spending hundreds of millions of quid, congrats.

That's not impressive...especially since you flopped into the Europa League this season.

That team barely works, look at your managerial situation, a complete joke.

Learn to spell simple 3rd grade words, before you start barking...

I can easily blame myself for typing to fast, who can you blame for letting Wigan and Swansea win a major trophy before Arsenal? Lmao ******g joke. But keep sticking up for your Gunners bro

Wigan has beat Man U, Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal in the last few seasons...not sure what you're getting at?

Stoke, Wigan, West Ham and Sunderland are just a few teams that always upset the usual top 4 clubs...guess you're new to this.

Champions of Europe after spending hundreds of millions of quid, congrats.

That's not impressive...especially since you flopped into the Europa League this season.

That team barely works, look at your managerial situation, a complete joke.

Is this guy serious? :rofl:

A fan of a team who hasn't won anything in almost a decade calling a team who won the greatest competition in club football unimpressive...now that's original. As an Arsenal fan I wouldn't expect you to know anything about winning and what is or isn't considered impressive.

What does what we did in Europe this season have to do with what we did LAST season? Just stop it.

Our team barely works, yet we beat Arsenal at home and at the Emirates this year.

Every year your team's best players can't wait to transfer because they're tired of not winning anything.

Last edited:
You just brought up you won the UCL, LAST YEAR, apparently your comprehension level is that of a 4 year old.

The Invincible's > any Chelsea squad you could ever dream of putting together.

Back
Top Bottom